Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blueprint

our body, brain, DNA, ect. has the information,
    the blueprint is there, it knows how to make it.
    there should be (if not already) study on how to reawaken that part.

You can't apply science fiction to any of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Reality View Post
      You can't apply science fiction to any of this.
      Ah, but today's science fiction is tomorrows science fact! Progress comes from those who think outside the box.

Comment

Yes, I think the evidence for morphogenic fields, that shape our behavior and quite probably body, is compelling. But, until then, I am happy to tug to restore my foreskin now.

Shocking, that we have 23,000 genes, each of which lists the components of a single protein. But, our body has 100,000 proteins. Where are the lists of components for those other 70,000 proteins? And, while a hand and fingers may contain hundreds or thousands of the same proteins, we have no sense how those same proteins result in a right hand or a left hand, or a thumb or an index finger, etc. It seems clear to me that there must be some outside force, such as a morphogenic field, directing the layout of our body during growth and during repair (and restoration).

Maybe you could use mental focus techniques as an assist during your restoration. I used such, along with physical rehab, to treat a hernia in my groin. I visualized my hernia disappearing as I massaged around it while lying down (in addition to wearing a pad at all times to apply light pressure to it). Over the course of 18 months, my hernia disappeared entirely.

Comment

Originally posted by SoCal husband View Post
          Yes, I think the evidence for morphogenic fields, that shape our behavior and quite probably body, is compelling. But, until then, I am happy to tug to restore my foreskin now.

Shocking, that we have 23,000 genes, each of which lists the components of a single protein. But, our body has 100,000 proteins. Where are the lists of components for those other 70,000 proteins? And, while a hand and fingers may contain hundreds or thousands of the same proteins, we have no sense how those same proteins result in a right hand or a left hand, or a thumb or an index finger, etc. It seems clear to me that there must be some outside force, such as a morphogenic field, directing the layout of our body during growth and during repair (and restoration).

Maybe you could use mental focus techniques as an assist during your restoration. I used such, along with physical rehab, to treat a hernia in my groin. I visualized my hernia disappearing as I massaged around it while lying down (in addition to wearing a pad at all times to apply light pressure to it). Over the course of 18 months, my hernia disappeared entirely.
          exactly.
          I understand as in the here and now, (tugging) but down the road if research exploring this is done and used to repair the body, (not necessarily the FS) then there could be something done to "reawaken" that part of the DNA and the body does the work.
          and it could repair/replace nearly anything.

Comment

Working...
          X