• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• admin
    replied
    Originally posted by ems1 View Post
    Hello all,
    I wanted to add the topic of Surgical restoration to the site. Not only on this forum but also throughout the entire web. Their is a lack therof of information about surgical restoration. I cannot locate a single surgeon in the continental US that performs restoration surgery. We are all aware about the drawbacks from such a procedure. I just want to see if anyone had any information on surgeons or specific procedures performed specifically in the US, in order to help out whomever needs the information.
    See this Surgical section under Methods:
    https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...reconstruction

Leave a comment:

• ems1
    started a topic Surgical Reconstruction (Restoration)

Surgical Reconstruction (Restoration)

Hello all,
    I wanted to add the topic of Surgical restoration to the site. Not only on this forum but also throughout the entire web. Their is a lack therof of information about surgical restoration. I cannot locate a single surgeon in the continental US that performs restoration surgery. We are all aware about the drawbacks from such a procedure. I just want to see if anyone had any information on surgeons or specific procedures performed specifically in the US, in order to help out whomever needs the information.
Working...
X