Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on TLC-X w/ Collet tugging

Hi all,

I am trying to use my TLC-X with the collet for tugging but I find that even with collet fully expanded and me trying to push down on the rod with the tugger my penis, it is VERY difficult to get the blue rod to start moving to push the pusher down. If I do get it to move, it continues moving fairly easily, but then tighting the collet doesn't seem to hold the blue rod in place very well because it will slowly and gradually rise up above the collet. Is there any advice for this?

Thank you for any responses!

I don't have advice, but I can comment that I have experienced some difficulty with the collet system. In my case I received 2 blue rods, a shorter one and a longer one. The shorter one works completely fine, no problems. However, the longer one is just too loose, I couldn't get the collett to grip onto the rod well enough to prevent slippage.

But I don't really care for the "fixed displacement" tension system anyway, in my mind it would seem that this is an inferior way to apply tension. I don't have any evidence for that and I could easily be wrong. I would personally rather use an elastic tensioning system (either springs or rubber bands) for the pusher rod.

Comment

Originally posted by mattsprofile View Post
      I don't have advice, but I can comment that I have experienced some difficulty with the collet system. In my case I received 2 blue rods, a shorter one and a longer one. The shorter one works completely fine, no problems. However, the longer one is just too loose, I couldn't get the collett to grip onto the rod well enough to prevent slippage.

But I don't really care for the "fixed displacement" tension system anyway, in my mind it would seem that this is an inferior way to apply tension. I don't have any evidence for that and I could easily be wrong. I would personally rather use an elastic tensioning system (either springs or rubber bands) for the pusher rod.
      It is actually the shorter blue rod that I am having trouble with lol. But since you did mention the elastic methods, I think I will try them out, because collet method is seeming impossibly time consuming to me at this point. And that's time consuming for a maybe I can get the thing on at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Patch24 View Post
        Hi all,

I am trying to use my TLC-X with the collet for tugging but I find that even with collet fully expanded and me trying to push down on the rod with the tugger my penis, it is VERY difficult to get the blue rod to start moving to push the pusher down. If I do get it to move, it continues moving fairly easily, but then tighting the collet doesn't seem to hold the blue rod in place very well because it will slowly and gradually rise up above the collet. Is there any advice for this?

Thank you for any responses!
        We have a note on adjusting the snugness of the Collet tighter: https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...?p=929#post929 and looser: https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...=8279#post8279

When I use the TLC-X I extend the Pusher about 1/4" to 1/2" after application, and then add strapped or weighted tension.
        -Ron Low
        [email protected]
        847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Working...
        X