Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got my TLC-X and started restoring

Got the device:
    Hi guys, I got my TLC-X delivered at my home a week ago. Since then, I haven't had much time to share my first impressions out here. Now having some spare time, I am experimenting with the device.

Learning how to use it:
    I am learning the basics and mechanics of this device, along with readings of public experiences found on this forum. I still am not that confident how to go about using it. I definetely don't want to end up with an uneven, weird-looking slack of skin. Yet, I keep on tugging just to not interrupt my progress. I will dig-deeper when necessary.

I am just wishing best for my penis and any help or further reading is appreciated. I wouldn't mind posting some pictures of my penis here. I'd be more than happy to get some assistance along the way.

Originally posted by dumanadam123 View Post
    Got the device:
    Hi guys, I got my TLC-X delivered at my home a week ago. Since then, I haven't had much time to share my first impressions out here. Now having some spare time, I am experimenting with the device.

Learning how to use it:
    I am learning the basics and mechanics of this device, along with readings of public experiences found on this forum. I still am not that confident how to go about using it. I definetely don't want to end up with an uneven, weird-looking slack of skin. Yet, I keep on tugging just to not interrupt my progress. I will dig-deeper when necessary.

I am just wishing best for my penis and any help or further reading is appreciated. I wouldn't mind posting some pictures of my penis here. I'd be more than happy to get some assistance along the way.
    Thanks for your update.

This is how I use the TLC-X:

1) I adjust its length to match my available slack skin.
    During an application attempt I roll my skin out onto the device, basically until I run out of skin and it's time to place the retaining cone on the bunched-up skin. IF during that attempt, my skin is tickling the Collet of the TLC-X, then I disassemble everything and place 3mm more of TLC Selects spacers between the Pusher and the Body of the TLC-X, and I try again. (Most users won't need to add length for several months after starting restoration).

2) I apply the device.
    Starting with freshly washed device and skin, collapse the Pusher against the Body of the TLC-X. I use faint smear of lotion to lubricate the rounded edge of the Pusher. I place the Pusher against my glans and I roll my skin up onto the body of the TLC-X. I work the skin up and down a few times to let avoidable skin wrinkles even out. I hold the bunched-up skin with a ring grip while I place the retaining cone. The skin rolls back a bit as the cone seats against the skin, with luck revealing much less than a cm of the white silicone of the TLC-X body. I hold the retaining cone at the narrow end and with the other hand flare the wide end of the retaining cone to let some skin slip out at the wide end so the gripped skin looks smooth and even.

3) I extend the Pusher.

Typically 1/4" to 1/2" of displacement of the blue rod - until I can just start to feel tension in the skin around the glans - is plenty. The amount of extension depends on how long I plan to have it on and what I foresee doing while wearing it. See the 4-Hour Rule for fine-tuning tension http://TLCTugger.com/4-hour-rule/

4) I add dangling weights https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...5327#post35327 day or night. Daytime weights dangle in my pants leg, and overnight weights are attached to a cord running through a pulley fixed to my headboard. The amount of tension depends on how long I plan to have it on and what I foresee doing while wearing it. See the 4-Hour Rule for fine-tuning tension http://TLCTugger.com/4-hour-rule/
    -Ron Low
    [email protected]
    847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Originally posted by dumanadam123 View Post
      Got the device:

Learning how to use it:

I've spent way more money than I'd like to admit on restoration devices and I gotta say the TLC-X is probably the best one out there. I have seen guys on this forum make tremendous progress with it. The unevenness that you speak of will smooth out and come out in the wash so to speak. Focus on getting the skin to grow for now, and you will see that it really smooths out eventually.
      PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

Originally posted by salamander6773 View Post

I've spent way more money than I'd like to admit on restoration devices and I gotta say the TLC-X is probably the best one out there. I have seen guys on this forum make tremendous progress with it. The unevenness that you speak of will smooth out and come out in the wash so to speak. Focus on getting the skin to grow for now, and you will see that it really smooths out eventually.
        It's all great news. I am lucky to have gotten a tlc-x as my first restoration device. KOT.
        Edit: Some people might feel I exaggerated a bit when I said I'm lucky but the truth is tlc-x costs around 90$+ 15$ (shipping fee) which sum up to 603 turkish liras, that's fairly huge amount of money. Anyways, money spent on restoration totally worth it though.

Comment

I get swelling after several hours of tugging each time I take off my tlc-x. Swelling is visible around the frenulum and the scarline area. Is this normal? Usually, as I take off the device, it gets uncomfortable due to my skin having been bunched up all inside the device. After 10-15 minutes swelling is gone.

Comment

Working...
          X