Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pain in my bladder after I use DTR device with weight

Hi everyone
    have been wearing DTR device with weight and I feel pain in my bladder. I don't know if that is normal. I use washer of 1,2 inches (in my country 3 cm) I wear 20 washer. I don't know if are many but I don't feel pain in my penis.
    Please Can you help me?
    Regards

Originally posted by Ricardo View Post
    Hi everyone
    have been wearing DTR device with weight and I feel pain in my bladder. I don't know if that is normal. I use washer of 1,2 inches (in my country 3 cm) I wear 20 washer. I don't know if are many but I don't feel pain in my penis.
    Please Can you help me?
    Regards
    Hey Ricardo. I dealt with pain in the pelvic area like that for a long time. The best advice I can give is in the form of herbal supplements, vitamins and ice. What worked for me was magnesium, red raspberry leaf, vitamin c, zinc, ginseng, and ice. Not all at the same time of course, try one and see if it helps... I never figured out why the pain existed. I suppose it was something to do with a muscle, or the lymphatic system being strained... Good luck.
    PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

Are you sure it's not in the skin or muscle covering the pubic area? A weight could certainly pull on that.

If the pain really is in your bladder, get yourself checked out for an infection.

Comment

Working...
      X