Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foreskin Ravine with TLC-X Tugger

Hiya!

I've been using the TLC-X Tugger for about 8 months now, and I'm loving the results! About 90% of them. The top edge of skin will not reach the cone, and isn't receiving any tension. As a result, the rest is being stretched, but there is a gap in the front. I made a basic recreation of the effect in Microsoft Paint (for prude-ish reasons), is it possible to post it here to get some advice on how to handle this issue?

Thanks a bunch,
    Anon784

Hello and welcome to the forum, yes you're able to post a microsoft paint recreation of what you are experiencing, so others can give you advice.

Comment

No matter what I do, I can't get that front bit catch on the cone.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous784 View Post
        No matter what I do, I can't get that front bit catch on the cone.
        Are you able to get the front bit to catch at either of the two brown lines below on the pink colored tugging body with the grey line being the bottom of the tugger? If you're able I would start tugging from either line that works and move up when you grow more skin there. If not able to I would start to manual tug in that area.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_6166.png
Views:	141
Size:	11.5 KB
ID:	48876 Click image for larger version

Views:	132
Size:	4.2 KB
ID:	48877 Click image for larger version

Views:	135
Size:	4.3 KB
ID:	48878

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow View Post

Are you able to get the front bit to catch at either of the two brown lines below on the pink colored tugging body with the grey line being the bottom of the tugger? If you're able I would start tugging from either line that works and move up when you grow more skin there. If not able to I would start to manual tug in that area.

Click image for larger version

Views:	141
Size:	11.5 KB
ID:	48876 Click image for larger version

Views:	132
Size:	4.2 KB
ID:	48877 Click image for larger version

Views:	135
Size:	4.3 KB
ID:	48878
          I can catch the circumference of the skin all the way up, but it is bunched up and folded over. When I get a proper tug, where the skin is one layer thin and there are no wrinkles, I can rarely get that ravine up to the bottom brown line. When I can, it will slip down and I can see inside the tugger, where the rod screws into the bottom piece. This often leads to the rest of the skin falling out of the tugger due to that weak point. The way around that is to use the bunched up/wrinkled method, which I have been doing for 8 months on and off, but that has left me with a buildup of exterior skin at the base of the head that doesn't naturally come over the head. Is any of this the correct result?

Comment

Working...
          X