Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any significant differences in the results achieved by the DTR vs the TLC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any significant differences in the results achieved by the DTR vs the TLC?

I'm not sure if it's a guaranteed thing, but it seems to me from what I've seen that TLC gives a tighter taper to the foreskin than the DTR does. But I wanted to ask anyways.

Actually, no device can cause a taper of any sort. When you get coverage, the skin merely clings to the shape of the glans underneath, and tapers on its own.

Progress photos might be deceiving. Some restorers might take them just a few minutes after removing the device, when the skin is loose, or others might take them at different times, with coverage when the skin has tightened up by itself. For some of us, temperature makes a difference, too - in colder weather, a certain amount of shrinkage might give me better coverage and a more prominent taper.

There's no difference in the results you get. Instead, look at any method or device to see what's easiest for you to use on a regular basis.

Comment

Originally posted by z726 View Post
      Actually, no device can cause a taper of any sort. When you get coverage, the skin merely clings to the shape of the glans underneath, and tapers on its own.

Progress photos might be deceiving. Some restorers might take them just a few minutes after removing the device, when the skin is loose, or others might take them at different times, with coverage when the skin has tightened up by itself. For some of us, temperature makes a difference, too - in colder weather, a certain amount of shrinkage might give me better coverage and a more prominent taper.

There's no difference in the results you get. Instead, look at any method or device to see what's easiest for you to use on a regular basis.
      Thank you. In that case, I will stick with my DTR.

Comment

Working...
      X