Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• target dorsal skin with tlc tugger

Hi guys.
    I've got a lot more skin on the ventral side (frenulum) than dorsal side of my shaft, so much so that when I have the occasional rollover, the ventral skin sticks out like a lip.
    I know this is probably normal, but I wish to get everything a little more even while I'm progressing.
    Is there a way to get more stretch on the dorsal skin using the tlc tugger and strap or the tlc-x?
    I'm about a CI3, so I still have a way to go before I get permanent coverage.
    Thanks in advance.

At this point you don't need to be concerned about trying to even things out, just tug away as you have a long way to go to have reliable coverage, you can always fine tune as you start to get close to your goal of coverage. It is also normal for the ventral side to be slightly longer than the dorsal side.

Comment

Originally posted by 06Vulcan900 View Post
      Hi guys.
      I've got a lot more skin on the ventral side (frenulum) than dorsal side of my shaft, so much so that when I have the occasional rollover, the ventral skin sticks out like a lip.
      I know this is probably normal, but I wish to get everything a little more even while I'm progressing.
      Is there a way to get more stretch on the dorsal skin using the tlc tugger and strap or the tlc-x?
      I'm about a CI3, so I still have a way to go before I get permanent coverage.
      Thanks in advance.
      I think it's not so tricky. The dorsal side is generally fixed much more firmly at the base (compared to the loose slinking scrotal skin on the underside). When you pull on the skin the body pulls back with the equal-and-opposite force. So just tugging as effectively and comfortably as you can will I think tend to put more tension on the shorter dorsal side.
      -Ron Low
      [email protected]
      847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Cheers guys.
        I have a lopsided scar, and an almost intact frenulum, so I'm assuming more skin was pulled through the clamp on the dorsal side, as well as the ventral side being looser.
        But what you are saying does make sense, and I'll just keep going as normal.
        thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X