Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reality
    Ok. Here's the thing about tugging with devices:

1. There are two general components involved, skin, and the device (whatever that device may be).

2. Your skin has a built-in stretch, which is natural for skin. Skin naturally stretches to counteract tension. This built-in, natural response protects skin from damage/tearing. But to call up the response we want, you have to go beyond that stretch limit.

3. Your device places a certain tension on your skin at the beginning, when you first put the device on. Are you at, or just beyond the stretch limit? You'll have to experiment. At any rate, you can call the first few minutes of tugging a 'certain tension'. Everybody who's used a device knows this.

4. But (assuming this initial tension is a good amount) does that tension last, and especially, does it last from that point on, throughout the day? Think about it.

5. Two things happen to that initial tension. First, your skin stretches. Yes, it stretched a certain amount when you applied the device. But there is bound to be more natural skin stretch available. And in fact there always is. So your skin can stretch a bit more, and it will, and when this happens, that initial tension reduces in strength. In other words, you started with a certain amount of tension, but you lose it to any remaining ability for your skin to stretch. There will always be some remaining ability to counteract tension, because of the way skin forms. Skin has areas which also counteract tension (I don't want to get too technical here). So let's look at that....

6. Second, skin is pliable ("stretchy"). So the skin a little distant from where you fixed your skin with the device (you have to fix your skin at some point, in order to pull on it) also stretches. Protection, remember? This area of stretchiness also affects the strength of tension you think you first applied. It can, and does, take over for the maxed out area of skin. So....tension has gone down again, OVER TIME (time: time is not the friend newbies seem to think). So what's the situation at this point? That first tension, which you have judged to be the right amount of tension, an amount of tension that just magically "stays" there, has reduced, gone down, for more than one reason.

7. Well, jeeze, here's greg and me trying to get across to you guys that you need a range of tension to cause any eventual skin growth (which happens to be true). So even if you are experimenting with a range of tension, IT STILL GOES AWAY IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME. What can be done for that? Is the situation lost? Are you gonna slap that sucker on and run and hide?

8. You can do only one thing, one thing which allows your skin to respond in the best and most timely fashion: ADJUST THE TENSION. What a startling concept.

9. Sounds simple, right? But wait...... what about you guys who slap that sucker on, and walk away from adjusting the tension from time to time? You guys who think that a device and a simple "10 hours" will take care of everything. If you think that a device does it all, ie places a constant tension on your skin, then you don't understand your skin, or your device.

10. Can you see: it is NEVER about "hours", it is NEVER about which device you have (including your god-given fingers), it is about adjustment of tension, and said differently, about CYCLES of tension. ON/OFF. If you use a device, you still need to adjust the tension. Often. NO device places "constant tension" (that forum myth) on skin. That isn't how your device works. And that isn't how your skin works.

So when some guy tells you that "10 to 12 hours" is good, and HE DOESN'T TELL YOU THAT YOU NEED TO MAKE ADJUSTMENTS TO THE TENSION "PRETTY OFTEN", then you didn't get the whole picture. In fact, YOU DIDN'T GET THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE PICTURE!

I've simplified what I know of the process as it relates to skin expansion the way we do it. Nobody needs to know the actual science involved, and judging by the usual reply on this forum, nobody really cares, they prefer chatter, myth, and as little focus (work) as possible. But if you walk away with the idea that you have to readjust your tension from time to time, then you understand all you need to know. You will eventually be successful.

And by the way, the flexing action of a strap, which is.....you guessed it......off and on, can create cycles of tension. Are they effective cycles? IN MY OPINION (only), yeah, maybe. But again, I don't know that for a fact, and you have to experiment to find out for yourself.

There: pretty much done with this for now.

Well my main focus aside from all of that is how can I restore whilst I’m at work?? What’s your suggestion.

Comment

You may have noticed, I was replying to Pallo, and as far as suggestions go, I've made one, and greg made one that more easily applies to a work situation. I think you should follow those suggestions, using your own judgement. Beyond what we've suggested, this is about you looking at your schedule and figuring out what to do, not us (or anyone else) telling you what to do.

Annnnnnnd, now I'm done.
      Thanks

Comment

Oh lord, just when you think you're out...........
        Ooooooh it must be soooo hard having all the answers and everybody always wanting your help!!!

All jokes aside, thanks for the info! I asked 'cause I really didn't know and you answered it.

Comment

Originally posted by PalloTown18 View Post

Ooooooh it must be soooo hard having all the answers and everybody always wanting your help!!!

All jokes aside, thanks for the info! I asked 'cause I really didn't know and you answered it.
          Yeah seems like he was kinda being a dick too !

Comment

Alright you kids, here it is, plain and simple...no BS. You do NOT need to tug for hours on end, in fact it's counter productive. Devices restrict blood flow and blood flow is needed to bring nutrients to the triggered cells so they divide. If you get the TENSION right 20-30 minutes is all that is needed to trigger the cells to divide. Take a break. Do another session. Take a break do another and so on and so on. Realistically only 3-5 sessions per day is needed (if that). KEY: CORRECT TENSION.
            END OF DISCUSSION .

Comment

Originally posted by parsecskin View Post
              Alright you kids, here it is, plain and simple...no BS. You do NOT need to tug for hours on end, in fact it's counter productive. Devices restrict blood flow and blood flow is needed to bring nutrients to the triggered cells so they divide. If you get the TENSION right 20-30 minutes is all that is needed to trigger the cells to divide. Take a break. Do another session. Take a break do another and so on and so on. Realistically only 3-5 sessions per day is needed (if that). KEY: CORRECT TENSION.
              END OF DISCUSSION .
              Hey thanks !

Comment

Alright Distalero, I know it's YOU. You've been outed! I've strongly suspected this for quite some time and now I have proof. I just surfed the web and found some old posts on www.matterofsize.com and they are ALL written in the same condescending prose and use the same terminology and manner of speaking you use here as "Reality" presently and as "Info" before that. I think you are schizophrenic and have multiple personalities inside that vacuum orb of yours. Why are you stalking on a penis enlargement website? Not satisfied with your l'il wee wee? Got a dick fetish? Or perhaps one of those multiple personas does. Does "Trombone" ring a bell?

Comment

Yeah baby! I love winding you up. Lol.

Comment

ooooohhhh kay......

Comment

Currently using manual only and the progress is phenomenal. I find that if I tug during my bathroom breaks, before showers, after showers, when I go to bed, and when I wake up my time is just right. Tension, tension, tension. And if I'm really on my game I will moisturize before bed, and after showers. It takes me mere minutes each time to tug this way.
                      Good luck to you.
                      Listen to your body. Do what works for you. Best of health! Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by blackazz1981 View Post
                        Currently using manual only and the progress is phenomenal. I find that if I tug during my bathroom breaks, before showers, after showers, when I go to bed, and when I wake up my time is just right. Tension, tension, tension. And if I'm really on my game I will moisturize before bed, and after showers. It takes me mere minutes each time to tug this way.
                        Good luck to you.
                        Thank you so much! It’s greatly appreciated. What kind of moisturizer??

Comment

Over time I have used a few but at the moment (6 mos - 1 yr) mainly cocoa butter and shea butter. I have one that has vitamin E in it as well, and I have some emu oil left over from some piercings.
                          Listen to your body. Do what works for you. Best of health! Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by blackazz1981 View Post
                            Over time I have used a few but at the moment (6 mos - 1 yr) mainly cocoa butter and shea butter. I have one that has vitamin E in it as well, and I have some emu oil left over from some piercings.
                            Awesome thanks again ! I already have all of which you’ve listed !!

Comment

Where can I buy a tugger? I am in Harare, Zimbabwe

Comment

Originally posted by Edgar View Post
                                Where can I buy a tugger? I am in Harare, Zimbabwe
                                If you do not find a way to buy a device, keep in mind that there are many easy methods that do not use a commercially purchased device.

And, you should probably ask this question as a new thread.

Regards

Comment

Working...
                                X