Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taping method - with just tape?

Hi restorers!
    First of all, im really glad this forum exists. Ive been reading alot of your posts and they have helped me out alot.

​Im between c-2 and c-3 and im using a DTR right now, and doing some manual method 3. Been restoring for about 5 months and have noticed increased sensitivity. I got alot of inner foreskin but not alot of outer foreskin, so the inner foreskin is pretty visible when flaccid.

Ive been thinking about an idea, and researched a bit but i cant really find information about it.
    I wonder if its possible to stretch the shaft skin out so it is very tight, and then applying some sort of tape around the dick. And then when releasing the dick, the skin is going to stay in the stretched out position underneath the tape?
    Is this possible? What is this method called if so? What tape is best to use? And could this work during nighttime?

Thanks!
    ​​​​​​
    ​​​

I am not sure I understand. Are you suggesting pulling the skin toward your body, so that it is tightly stretched, then wrapping tape around the whole shaft? Are you thinking this will hold the skin in position, thus applying tension to the skin?

This sounds awkward and complicated, compared to typical taping techniques, if I am envisioning what you mean. And, I am not sure yo will be able to apply that much tension, plus adjusting the tension sounds difficult and cumbersome.

But the only way to really know is to give it a try, but I would be cautious and approach it in stages. It does not sound like something easy to remove if you run into issues.

Regards

Comment

Pulling the skin out over the glans making sure its stretched, as if i would use an manual method. And then wrapping some tape in circles around the shaft skin

Comment

Perhaps you are referring to the Fimo cone method pictured on this web page (scroll down to the bottom) from the Web Archive:
        https://web.archive.org/web/20110726...ore/image.html

Restoring men have used Fimo, Sculpey, and a product called Silly Plastic to fashion custom cones in the past. Baby bottle nipples, and male urinary incontinence external catheters have also been used. Restorers have also fashioned custom devices from silicone aquarium sealant.

The late Wayne Griffiths, one of the Founding members of NORM (Tim Hammond was the other), used his Foreballs device for his own restoration. It was a barbell-shaped device consisting of two stainless steel marbles joined together by a stainless steel rod. The foreskin remnant is wrapped around one stainless steel marble and taped into place. The other stainless steel marble is allowed to dangle as a weight. Foreballs is no longer manufactured comerically.

I was a T-taper. I still think it is the gold standard of methods when it comes to rapid progress. I've seen more success stories with this method than any other. When a man expresses a casual interest in restoring, I recommend that he start with the simple (but slow) method: cross-taping (also known as a tape strap)(3M Nexcare Absolute Waterproof Tape is the tape to use. It's sold in blister packs and is widely available at drug and discount chain stores). Cross-taping gives you an idea what the benefits and inconveniences of restoring will be. From there, you can progress to the T-tape method (Mefix is the tape to use for T--taping), (and you will use the cross-taping method that you've already learned as a retention device).

I'm a historian in the restoring community. I loved the era when all restoring device were homemade. Like I've said before: nothing works like a man in love with his own invention!

I still love it when a man makes a device for himself that works at low cost. The eldest member of NORM-Michigan was retired, had little money to spend. He created a low-cost device that he was happy with from old plastic curtain hardware.

However, today, all things considered, if you don't like the idea of tape, you might be better off just shopping the TCL Tugger web site:
        https://tlctugger.com

David
        World As Monkey Island

I declared myself finished restoring with 3/4 erect coverage (CI-8.5) in 2005. I primarily used T-tape, strapping up and around my waist.
        I've participated in NORM meetings in San Diego, Los Angeles, Seattle (RECAP), and Ann Arbor, Michigan.

Every doubt, reservation, or concern I had about my restoration was resolved by achieving additional foreskin LENGTH.....So just KOT !

Comment

Originally posted by davelo7 View Post
          Pulling the skin out over the glans making sure its stretched, as if i would use an manual method. And then wrapping some tape in circles around the shaft skin
          I see, thanks for the additional information. You might find this method interesting, maybe it would achieve what you want?

http://www.restoringforeskin.org/ima...llustrated.pdf

I guess part of what I am struggling with is what you are trying to achieve that other methods do not provide....

Regards

Comment

I don't know much about this method since I don't use it, but what you're describing sounds essentially like my understanding of packing methods. You pack a bunch of material into the skin tube, pushing the glans back so that your skin is stretched. Then you apply tape or a gripper or whatever to keep the packing in place. But I might even be wrong about what packing is anyway.

I also think of dual tension devices, which have a pusher that pushes your glans back while the device is attached. Effectively this puts your skin into a tensioner state and then just holds it there, which sounds like the same end result as whatever you're saying.

These are what I'd call "fixed displacement" methods, and I don't personally feel that these methods are the best. In my experience skin tends to give a little bit of extra slack after being under tension for a few minutes. so you can put your skin under fixed displacement where you have significant tension, then the skin will temporarily stretch over the next few minutes, and now the tension has gone down. I can't verify that this is actually happening or that fixed displacement is any less optimal, but it seems like it to me.

Comment

Originally posted by davelo7 View Post
              Hi restorers!
              First of all, im really glad this forum exists. Ive been reading alot of your posts and they have helped me out alot.

​Im between c-2 and c-3 and im using a DTR right now, and doing some manual method 3. Been restoring for about 5 months and have noticed increased sensitivity. I got alot of inner foreskin but not alot of outer foreskin, so the inner foreskin is pretty visible when flaccid.

Ive been thinking about an idea, and researched a bit but i cant really find information about it.
              I wonder if its possible to stretch the shaft skin out so it is very tight, and then applying some sort of tape around the dick. And then when releasing the dick, the skin is going to stay in the stretched out position underneath the tape?
              Is this possible? What is this method called if so? What tape is best to use? And could this work during nighttime?

Thanks!
              ​​​​​​
              ​​​
              What's difference between inner foreskin and outer ?

Comment

Originally posted by Smacias15 View Post

Inner foreskin is the part between your circumcision scar and your glans.

Outer is the part between your circumcision scar and your body.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by Smacias15 View Post
                  Any skin that survives between the scar and the glans is actual inner foreskin. It is mucosal, so it is smooth and lacks follicles (much like the natural glans surface).
                  -Ron Low
                  [email protected]
                  847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Originally posted by Science Monk View Post
                    Perhaps you are referring to the Fimo cone method pictured on this web page (scroll down to the bottom) from the Web Archive:
                    https://web.archive.org/web/20110726...ore/image.html

Restoring men have used Fimo, Sculpey, and a product called Silly Plastic to fashion custom cones in the past. Baby bottle nipples, and male urinary incontinence external catheters have also been used. Restorers have also fashioned custom devices from silicone aquarium sealant.

The late Wayne Griffiths, one of the Founding members of NORM (Tim Hammond was the other), used his Foreballs device for his own restoration. It was a barbell-shaped device consisting of two stainless steel marbles joined together by a stainless steel rod. The foreskin remnant is wrapped around one stainless steel marble and taped into place. The other stainless steel marble is allowed to dangle as a weight. Foreballs is no longer manufactured comerically.

I was a T-taper. I still think it is the gold standard of methods when it comes to rapid progress. I've seen more success stories with this method than any other. When a man expresses a casual interest in restoring, I recommend that he start with the simple (but slow) method: cross-taping (also known as a tape strap)(3M Nexcare Absolute Waterproof Tape is the tape to use. It's sold in blister packs and is widely available at drug and discount chain stores). Cross-taping gives you an idea what the benefits and inconveniences of restoring will be. From there, you can progress to the T-tape method (Mefix is the tape to use for T--taping), (and you will use the cross-taping method that you've already learned as a retention device).

I'm a historian in the restoring community. I loved the era when all restoring device were homemade. Like I've said before: nothing works like a man in love with his own invention!

I still love it when a man makes a device for himself that works at low cost. The eldest member of NORM-Michigan was retired, had little money to spend. He created a low-cost device that he was happy with from old plastic curtain hardware.

However, today, all things considered, if you don't like the idea of tape, you might be better off just shopping the TCL Tugger web site:
                    https://tlctugger.com

David
                    World As Monkey Island
                    What an amazing post. Thank you for the insight.
                    PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

I’ve been thinking about switching things up lately and giving T taping a try. I haven’t done any tugging that involved the use of a strap so far. I’ve always been afraid that straps going down my leg would be very conspicuous under khakis or slacks at work. I’ve been wondering if instead of tugging downward with a strap around the leg, if anyone has had success tugging with the penis directed toward the hip with the strap around the waist? Would this be less noticeable and still effective?

Comment

Originally posted by Martyn View Post
                        I’ve been thinking about switching things up lately and giving T taping a try. I haven’t done any tugging that involved the use of a strap so far. I’ve always been afraid that straps going down my leg would be very conspicuous under khakis or slacks at work. I’ve been wondering if instead of tugging downward with a strap around the leg, if anyone has had success tugging with the penis directed toward the hip with the strap around the waist? Would this be less noticeable and still effective?
                        If memory serves, men have done that and it worked quite well.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by Martyn View Post
                          The Science Monk's Tugging Apparatus:

I was a T-taper, and I tugged up and to the side to a 3-inch jock strap band worn around my waist.

The whole tugging apparatus was very discreet. My penis ended up positioned within the crease between my thigh and abdomen. My heather grey-colored pouch briefs concealed everything.

To construct the device: I took a BIKE Brand #10 jock strap and I cut off the pouch. I preserved most of both leg straps until I ultimately decided how much I wanted to shorten them on the finished device. (The waistband of the BIKE model #10 has a certain stiffness to it, which I preferred, but other brands will work.)

Using each leg strap, I tied a 1-inch diameter keychain ring loop as close to the 3-inch waistband as possible. (I used the plain metal key chain loops that are split around the circumference so you can insert keys. Using the split key chain loops came in handy when I later wanted to launder the jock strap band. I could carefully slide the split key chain loops off of the device, and reinsert them after laundering, without having to untie the knot that holds them in place.)

I would then wear the waistband upside down (so the the BIKE emblem was upside down). The key chain rings would then be dangling from the top of the 3-inch waistband. I would then loop a rubber band through the key ring, and then loop the other end around the back wire of the suspender clip (It takes some experimentation to figure out how to do this optimally.)

I used Staples brand #84 rubber bands (3.5 inch X 0.5 inch)(half-circumference X width).

I found replacing the rubber bands every 3 days optimized progress. I also alternated tugging to the left, and to the right, every 3 days.

The tension, when using this device, was supremely adjustable by rotating 3-inch jock strap waistband around my waist. I adjusted the tension during my work day with just about every trip to the restroom.

Because the skin of my penis would become irritated by rubbing on my pubic hair, I also used the “hanky trick,” the practice of draping a handkerchief-sized piece of of cloth over one’s penis to protect it from rubbing against the hairs. I used cotton flannel and some thin polar fleece, bought off the bolt at a fabric store, and cut it to the size squares that worked best as a hanky for me.

David
                          World As Monkey Island
                          Last edited by Science Monk; 07-17-2019, 02:47 PM. Reason: typo
                          I declared myself finished restoring with 3/4 erect coverage (CI-8.5) in 2005. I primarily used T-tape, strapping up and around my waist.
                          I've participated in NORM meetings in San Diego, Los Angeles, Seattle (RECAP), and Ann Arbor, Michigan.

Every doubt, reservation, or concern I had about my restoration was resolved by achieving additional foreskin LENGTH.....So just KOT !

Comment

Originally posted by Science Monk View Post

The Science Monk's Tugging Apparatus:

I was a T-taper, and I tugged up and to the side to a 3-inch jock strap band worn around my waist.

The whole tugging apparatus was very discreet. My penis ended up positioned within the crease between my thigh and abdomen. My heather grey-colored pouch briefs concealed everything.

To construct the device: I took a BIKE Brand #10 jock strap and I cut off the pouch. I preserved most of both leg straps until I ultimately decided how much I wanted to shorten them on the finished device. (The waistband of the BIKE model #10 has a certain stiffness to it, which I preferred, but other brands will work.)

Using each leg strap, I tied a 1-inch diameter keychain ring loop as close to the 3-inch waistband as possible. (I used the plain metal key chain loops that are split around the circumference so you can insert keys. Using the split key chain loops came in handy when I later wanted to launder the jock strap band. I could carefully slide the split key chain loops off of the device, and reinsert them after laundering, without having to untie the knot that holds them in place.)

I would then wear the waistband upside down (so the the BIKE emblem was upside down). The key chain rings would then be dangling from the top of the 3-inch waistband. I would then loop a rubber band through the key ring, and then loop the other end around the back wire of the suspender clip (It takes some experimentation to figure out how to do this optimally.)

I used Staples brand #84 rubber bands (3.5 inch X 0.5 inch)(half-circumference X width).

I found replacing the rubber bands every 3 days optimized progress. I also alternated tugging to the left, and to the right, every 3 days.

The tension, when using this device, was supremely adjustable by rotating 3-inch jock strap waistband around my waist. I adjusted the tension during my work day with just about every trip to the restroom.

Because the skin of my penis would become irritated by rubbing on my pubic hair, I also used the “hanky trick,” the practice of draping a handkerchief-sized piece of of cloth over one’s penis to protect it from rubbing against the hairs. I used cotton flannel and some thin polar fleece, bought off the bolt at a fabric store, and cut it to the size squares that worked best as a hanky for me.

David
                            World As Monkey Island
                            Thanks for the detailed response. I really appreciate the ideas.

Comment

Working...
                            X