Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For anyone who is new...

Hello,

I have been cross taping for coming up 4 weeks now, and I have noticed a change in the appearance of my penis, there is a bit of slack skin at the back of my glans when fully flaccid and a bit more "play" in the skin when erect.

Also been coating my glans with diprobase cream before taping up, and I have noticed an increase in sensitivity during sex and masturbation, also, on a less than comfortable note, I recently took a day off from any cream/taping efforts, and I found that the sort of chaffing against my underwear was very uncomfortable, which I am taking as sensitivity returning.

Just thought I'd post this as a positive update & hopefully as a bit of encouragement to anyone else new to restoring, results come quickly. Also knowing that I am doing something about something I have been unhappy with for so long is making me feel more positive.

Cheers

scotsman85

Yep, I know what you mean about the chaffing. Im at thenpoint now where its more comfortable to wear my device than not to. I probably should start retaining real soon.

Comment

Good for you, scotsman.
      I suspect, only suspect, that some form of relatively continuous slight tension on the skin will assist with restoration. (It is something which I did not do, I now regret it.)
      Best wishes
      Tormod

Some of you may have had occasion to run into mathematicians and to wonder therefore how they got that way - Tom Lehrer

Comment

I also relate to the chaffing issue.
        Since some time ago I prefer wearing a retaining method, when not tugging, to having my bare shaft hanging loose in my underwear.
        From Madrid, Spain. Restoring with T-Tape, Manual, TLC & TLC-X since Jan 2014. Started as a CI-2, currently between CI-4 and CI-5 depending on the day.

Comment

Glad to read the good news.

Comment

Thanks all,

As keen as I am to be restored, I wouldn't mind a day off (without the chaffing!)

On another note, is anyone else having issues with their private messages being sent / received?

Cheers

Comment

The last PMs I sent and received seemed to work.

I will add my congratulations!

And, now might be a good time to look into your next method, as cross taping has limited ability to keep tension at a given level, so most men switch after starting with cross taping.

Regards

Comment

I find wearing a Manhood Restorer helps tremendously with reducing chaffing, while holding the skin over the glans incredibly well, even during nocturnal erections. I always have one on unless I'm restoring. If I walk around the house without anything, it feels pretty weird and rough, even though I wear tight boxer briefs. Wearing these alone increased sensitivity quite a bit, long before I started restoring, and not to mention long before I started wearing it with it holding the skin over the glans. Careful with the colored ones, though. The (black) ink bleeds pretty bad and will stain your underwear if wet, even after a good wash. I had a blue one that's mostly silver now after washing it, kinda wish I just got all white ones... Oh, and when you take the circumference measurement, don't be generous on the size, keep the tape a hair tight when you measure. Then it fits tight enough to keep the skin covering.
                Last edited by donttreadonmyjunk; 08-31-2016, 02:55 AM.

Comment

I'm still looking at a tlc x or similar, I went to see a urologist, and since restoring is almost unheard of in Scotland (he has never seen anyone wanting to restore before) he agreed to see me in 3 months, during which time I will be using taping methods and he will be researching foreskin restoration.

The downsides of taping are the tape can be a pain to remove, it leaves residue and hair can get in the way...

Comment

Scotsman85 - Getting the tape off is a pain. Best way that I found was to "soak" the tape in some form of skin cream/lotion - vaseline is fine. Leave for maybe 30 minutes. Then tape (and adhesive component) should come off easily.
                    It's pretty well unheard of here (NI) also. My GP is not interested.
                    Tormod

Some of you may have had occasion to run into mathematicians and to wonder therefore how they got that way - Tom Lehrer

Comment

Working...
                    X