Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head skin sticking to TLCX

Hey guys,

I have recently started putting tension back on my TLC-X (took a break) and have been doing good. I've read forums and received good advice. I was tugging today and started to feel some pain. Long story short it wasn't from slipping on the TLC-X like normal. It turned out to be the head sticking to the pusher plate. I went to peel it off, which was painful, and I was trying to figure out why this happened. I usually apply a little saliva to my head and device, but not too much in fear of slippage. Anybody had this problem?

Oh yeah. Try coating the pusher with a very light coat of skin lotion like eucerin. A very light coat. Problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by The Wonderer View Post
      Hey guys,

I have recently started putting tension back on my TLC-X (took a break) and have been doing good. I've read forums and received good advice. I was tugging today and started to feel some pain. Long story short it wasn't from slipping on the TLC-X like normal. It turned out to be the head sticking to the pusher plate. I went to peel it off, which was painful, and I was trying to figure out why this happened. I usually apply a little saliva to my head and device, but not too much in fear of slippage. Anybody had this problem?
      I sometimes got a stinging sensation upon removing the TLC-X at the point where the Pusher was pulled straight away from the glans. I got around it by easing the Pusher off gently starting from one side and working gradually across, instead of plucking straight away.
      -Ron Low
      [email protected]er.com
      847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Hey Parsecskin,

Thanks for the advice. Eucerin works great, but for some reason I get this ring on my head now. This is about an hour into tugging I'll get this pain. When I run to the bathroom and pull off the tugger i get this, see attached photo. I'm using moderate tension on the rubberbands. Have any of you come across this?

Thanks,
        Wonderer

Comment

When you apply the tlc-x do you try to center it on your glans or favor your underside a bit. I get something like this sometimes if I apply it and it is favoring the bottom or any of the sides. When I put it on I try to have the top of the pusher higher up almost in line with my corona and works well for me. Try some different applications where the pusher sits on your glans in different areas and see if that changes, I get a line like that because it feels like the edge of the pusher is digging in.

Comment

I get a line like that because it feels like the edge of the pusher is digging in.
            I think that is what's going on. I usually try to aim the tip towards the bottom of the pusher...Now that you've shared; I'm going to be aware of it I'll try to lower where I place the pusher and let you know the results. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Yep that's what I had to do. They would come up in deferent spots after a hour or two, so just adjust when you re apply to find where it works for you. As long as the little fluid buildup pockets go away after about a half hour should be nothing to worry about. If they stay though for a extended time then something will need to change in what your doing.

Comment

Thanks! I have been trying different positions on the pusher for a few days now. I have noticed that there has been a great improvement. I still get a minor line, but no where near as bad as before and hardly any pain. On a different subject I've noticed that shaft size changes with temperature. I'm in the midwest and the heat at work has been all over the map. Is it abnormal to to have the skin stiffer at one temperature and more flexible at another? It seems to me that it is easier to get the skin to stick when the skin is stiffer.

Thanks,
                Wonderer

Comment

is the skin stiffer when your warmer or colder? I could see it in colder temps, everything tightens up just like you might have some shrinkage, and your testicles will pull towards your body to retain heat.

if found that if I'm a touch warm or just out of showers that slight damp but not soaking wet really gets a good grip. I always get my best application when I get home from work and take a shower, clean skin and slight moister seems to be the key for me. But everyone is different.

Winter here as well and I find the colder temps cause me to be a touch smaller so I can get more skin onto tugger body and get more contact area on the outer cone for a good application as well.

Comment

Pipe you're right. I find it a lot harder to tug in the warmer/summer days. Do you use more tension? I find it difficult to tug on those day. It seems easier to tug during the cold days.

Comment

I'm still getting the white wrinkle, even with changing position on the pusher. I'm wondering if it has to do with too much tension, which I don't think that I'm doing, or thinking I need to remeasure penis size. Maybe I have grown in size and might need a bigger TLC-X. Anybody come across this issue?

Thanks,
                      Wonderer

Comment

This happens to me a lot. I use DTR, and there a days when I just can't get it comfortable. I use a lubricant - simple hand cream, ease the passage of the plunger and reduce the tension if it gets sore. I intend to experiment with air expansion, I feel I'm ready for a change anyway.

Comment

I took a break for a few days. I realized that the pain was coming from a certain area, behind the cusp. I think that's where the pain was coming from. After a few days of letting it heal; I have not felt the pain. I've only been back in action for one day. So, I can't tell you if this one day was a fluke or not, but stay tuned!

Comment

Hey Everyone,

I know it's been a while since I have followed up on this, but I'm still getting the white wrinkle. I have backed down on my tensions and that has helped a lot, but my growth has slow with that adjustment. I'm still looking to find away around this. Do I need to switch to another device? I remember when I first started using the TLC-X years ago and never recall this issue and I used a lot of tension back then.

Thanks,
                            Wonderer

Comment

Originally posted by The Wonderer View Post
                              Hey Everyone,

I know it's been a while since I have followed up on this, but I'm still getting the white wrinkle. I have backed down on my tensions and that has helped a lot, but my growth has slow with that adjustment. I'm still looking to find away around this. Do I need to switch to another device? I remember when I first started using the TLC-X years ago and never recall this issue and I used a lot of tension back then.

Thanks,
                              Wonderer
                              I think you can fix that by adding some kind of lube on your glens. Not sure if that might help you or not.

Comment

Working...
                              X