Ordering the device

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordering the device

When I order the device, will they knock on my door or put it in my mailbox? I don't want my mom finding this out.

I think most device makers send it discretely, in box/package that doesn't specifically say restoring device for your foreskin. But check the website or ask the manufacturer. Depending upon how they send it, and how big it is relative to your mailbox, they may leave it there or knock on your door. But all your mom will know is a package arrived for you, probably. If you mom notices and asks, just sort out how you can answer that in a way that works for you. Some ideas:

A puzzle, 3D, I read about on-line and wanted to try.

Some stuff for a project, but I am not sure if it will work out the way I am thinking.

You could order a book or CD with it, perhaps, for example, TLC tugger has a variety of them:

https://tlctugger.com/product/songs-and-videos-cd-rom/

Then you could say the package has a song CD.

But you might want to just be open about it. Say I ordered a post surgical brace for my circumcision. then answer questions neutrally, giving just enough information to answer factually, but not enough to let it slip into a big discussion about who did what and why.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Ron uses USPS for his shipments. I ordered from Ron 4 times, and every time it was left in my mailbox, and I have a small apartment mailbox. USPS carriers will not come to your door unless it's too big to fit in the mailbox or requires a signature. Neither should apply to any of the typical orders.
      Visit my restoration progress journal.

Comment

Originally posted by mjwise View Post
        Ron uses USPS for his shipments. I ordered from Ron 4 times, and every time it was left in my mailbox, and I have a small apartment mailbox. USPS carriers will not come to your door unless it's too big to fit in the mailbox or requires a signature. Neither should apply to any of the typical orders.
        That's good, I'm ordering it now that I just got home from buying a Visa Card.

Comment

Never mind, I'll order it on Monday, have to be here for it
          ​​

Comment

You could get the tracking number, call the post office and have them hold it for you there so you can pick it up. I do this all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by parsecskin View Post
              You could get the tracking number, call the post office and have them hold it for you there so you can pick it up. I do this all the time.
              Hold for pickup is a no-extra-charge service of the post office for most classes of shipment, but I've only tried while addressing the package, not after the fact by hoping for an interception based on tracking numbers.
              -Ron Low
              Service@TLCTugger.com
              847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post

Hold for pickup is a no-extra-charge service of the post office for most classes of shipment, but I've only tried while addressing the package, not after the fact by hoping for an interception based on tracking numbers.
                I mailed him and fixed it

Comment

Working...
                X