I just got my device today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just got my device today

I got my device today and put it on at noon. It gets slightly uncomfortable and the skin sometimes slipps out though. I'm wearing it now.
    Starts
    04-26-2017
    Ends
    04-26-2017

Which one did you get?

Comment

Originally posted by parsecskin View Post
      Which one did you get?
      Regular TLC, I saw his demonstration, and so the device isn't very uncomfortable anymore now that I fixed how I was putting it on.

Comment

Take the retaining cone, fold it in half back on itself and stick it in something (a pill tube or film canister) to hold it there while you install the tugger body. Pull the skin up as high on the tugger body as you can and hold it there with an ok sign grip. Next pick up the cone with the other hand by your finger tips, lower it into position, and in one quick move remove the gripping hand and flip the sides down quickly. THIS will allow you to trap more skin in the device. Then just pull out the extra skin from under the cone evenly all the way around. I like to have the top of my skin about 1/4" or so from the top of the retaining cone. Another thing you may want to do to keep it from slipping is to put a rubber grommet at the top between the retaining cone and wire handle. See pics. You can get one at the hardware store for a buck or so. You may have to grind down or sand the thickness down so it fits properly. You don't want it to increase the clamping pressure. Under tension the grommet should float a bit. I've shown it on an X model, but it works on the standard TLC tugger too as long as it has the same wire handle. Some do, some don't.

Comment

Working...
        X