Design problem with TLC tugger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Design problem with TLC tugger

I've noticed a design issue with the TLC Tugger- on the underside of the penis- there is scrotum skin, which is pulled up by the tugger, thus meaning that the shaft skin isn't being pulled on!

I am not very experienced and suggest you private mesage someone with knowledge and experience. I have been ussing the canister for a few weeks 3 times a week snd manual tugging the rest. DO NOT force your shaft all the way to the gripper your scrotum nd pubes could get trwpped under your device which is not an issue. Juet remove the TLC and adjust it. becquse i am using the cwnister i have to be very careful with this and tape for my scrotum to not rise up and put tape on it. Soon you will hwve enough shaft to move it up onto the gripper. This is all i can say and a good thing to do is to ask an active restorer who has used the TLC before for answers

Comment

I apologise for my writing structure this is on my Iphone which is a bit annoying with the typing

Comment

Originally posted by ItsNotJustSkin View Post
        I am not very experienced and suggest you private mesage someone with knowledge and experience. I have been ussing the canister for a few weeks 3 times a week snd manual tugging the rest. DO NOT force your shaft all the way to the gripper your scrotum nd pubes could get trwpped under your device which is not an issue. Juet remove the TLC and adjust it. becquse i am using the cwnister i have to be very careful with this and tape for my scrotum to not rise up and put tape on it. Soon you will hwve enough shaft to move it up onto the gripper. This is all i can say and a good thing to do is to ask an active restorer who has used the TLC before for answers
        No- the existence of scrotal skin prevents it from being tugged.

Comment

There is no perfect method. All have advantages and disadvantages. But many men have found the TLC Tugger effective. Not all, of course, and you may want to try other methods if this one is not working for you. Or make a modification to what you do with it, or modify it. But without more information, it is hard to even make a suggestion. Have you tried contacting Ron?

Comment

This is not a design flaw. You need a base retainer. Even just wearing tighty-whities and putting Mr happy out thru the fly while tugging helps. There are other ways too. Supplementing with manual #2 to target the underside is about the most effective way.

Comment

Originally posted by greg_b View Post
              There is no perfect method. All have advantages and disadvantages. But many men have found the TLC Tugger effective. Not all, of course, and you may want to try other methods if this one is not working for you. Or make a modification to what you do with it, or modify it. But without more information, it is hard to even make a suggestion. Have you tried contacting Ron?
              I have, this is more a concern than anything. It could be working, I just see a design flaw.

Comment

One way to improve tension on the underside is to tug up over your shoulder. This is best done when in bed, but DO NOT sleep with it on until you have ample skin to accomodate a nocturnal erection. You may cause damage.

Comment

Originally posted by parsecskin View Post
                  One way to improve tension on the underside is to tug up over your shoulder. This is best done when in bed, but DO NOT sleep with it on until you have ample skin to accomodate a nocturnal erection. You may cause damage.
                  No- that's not what I meant. The exstance ofscrotal skin prevents tension.

Comment

Try taping your balls to you thigh with duct tape. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by parsecskin View Post
                      Try taping your balls to you thigh with duct tape. Lol.
                      Ha!

Comment

I think go back in time when youre about to get cut and knock the DR the fuck out....this is my plan. But yah underwear can help hold it down.

Comment

This is like a person without legs saying that his bicycle has a design problem.
                          You have to work with the skin you have. And sue the quack.

Comment

Originally posted by johnman View Post
                            This is like a person without legs saying that his bicycle has a design problem.
                            You have to work with the skin you have. And sue the quack.
                            I am working with what I have- that's not the problem. Besides, 0 progress in 2 months- law of averages says it will take infinite months to finish restoring, and Ill be dead by then.

Comment

I understand your concern about excess scrotal skin not allowing enough tension on the underside. I too wondered about this. In my experience though, scrotal skin has not been a problem at all.

I almost exclusively tug with the TLC Tugger, for years now. I do not use any other contraption to hold the base or scrotal skin. Oddly enough, I grow skin easier on the underside, despite slack scrotal skin. Due to some periods when I used high tension, I actually have small stretch marks on the underside just behind where I all attach the cone. I have grown skin faster there. No stretch marks on the top side. By the way, the stretch marks aren't noticeable to anyone but me and only under a bright light. So they are not a worry for me.

A far older post which was on the old board suggested skin grows at the point of highest tension. That should be where the cone attaches. The stretched scrotal skin should not grow because there is higher tension up the shaft. That has been my experience.

If you are still concerned, mix in some manual tugging to isolate the skin and/or consider mixing in a TLC-X.

2 months is not long enough to see any results for 99% of us. At best, most can expect 1mm of growth per month. You won't be able to see just 2mm of growth, especially early on. Instead, you may notice slightly more fullness of the skin.

For most, it's a marathon not a sprint. The progress is real, just takes time and dedication.

Comment

Working...
                              X