4 months, no progress

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 months, no progress

Its been four months now and I still see no progress.

Maybe it's time to try another method, but then again 4 months may not be enough to see progress. You have to keep in mind that this tissue expansion takes place on a micrcoscopic level and can take quite a while to "see" actual results. It also depends on your coverage level, if you are in "hump" it may not seem like you are making progress, but you are it's just hard to tell. Hope this helps

Comment

Progress does not just happen no matter what you do. I have had periods of no progress, many months, in the past. Give us a lot more detail, and we may be able to provide some advice. But this endeavor does require some trouble shooting and experimentation. By trouble shooting, looking carefully at patterns of growth and no-growth, I was able to find a solution to my lack of growth at times. It turns out that for me, at least, the amount of tension was the key. Once I found the optimal tension for me to grow skin, I stopped having no growth periods.

It is good to go back and review the basics of the theory we are working under: We are growing skin by using tension to trigger our skin to grow.

The three fundamental questions you need to answer (or give us insight on) are: 1) how are you applying tension, 2) how long are you applying it for, and 3) how much tension are you using for that time period? The other question that is important to know the answer to is how confident are you that no progress has occurred? How do you judge progress?

Regards

Comment

The times you see no progress, look for other signs such as your hairline moving back toward your body. I realized after missing shaving an extra couple days that my hairline moved back an inch I didn't remember. Confirmed with before restoration documentation photos.

The signs are there. Just gotta see progress in other places rather than length.

Comment

Four months of what exactly?

Comment

try the pud stainless steel device hanger. its works great. once you get over the initial hump of restoring and have some slack skin it goes so much quicker.

Comment

I would only comment on this if I knew the details about how you measured before the 4 months and presently, to know the extent of the lack of progress. I would also be curious about a brief description of your tugging regimen.
              -Ron Low
              Service@TLCTugger.com
              847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
                I would only comment on this if I knew the details about how you measured before the 4 months and presently, to know the extent of the lack of progress. I would also be curious about a brief description of your tugging regimen.
                I use the TLC Tugger for 8 hours a day- I look exactly as I did when I started.

Comment

Originally posted by The Market Libertarian View Post

I use the TLC Tugger for 8 hours a day- I look exactly as I did when I started.
                  Please measure your Forced Erect Coverage https://tlctugger.com/forced-erect-coverage/ now and monthly.
                  -Ron Low
                  Service@TLCTugger.com
                  847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

admin When measuring FEC do you pull the skin as far as possible or do you stop when scrotal skin/hair bearing skin begins to encroach on the shaft?
                    Currently on the cusp of being completely confident in claiming c4 and will begin dating my progress here whence accomplished.

Comment

Nitro's point makes a lot of sense, when flaccid it's hard to see progress for me, but I've also noticed that the bit of hair that used to be pulled onto the shaft is now not doing that anymore when I get erect, and I've also noticed there's extra scrotal skin now, so the guys are hanging lower now in the summer heat
                      My best advice to anyone is to KOT!

Restarted restoring after a long break of about 12 years. Switched from multiple O-rings 2 the TLC-X tugger, and happy with the initial progress... https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...s-report-tlc-x

Comment

Originally posted by Fishkeeper View Post
                        admin When measuring FEC do you pull the skin as far as possible or do you stop when scrotal skin/hair bearing skin begins to encroach on the shaft?
                        I say pull the skin as far as you can make it go without causing pain. That should yield the most reproducible measurement.
                        -Ron Low
                        Service@TLCTugger.com
                        847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Working...
                        X