Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(15 year old) MY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (15 year old) MY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!

Next month will be one year since I started restoring, I felt like posting about it now because I'm going to be on vacation in August and won't feel like typing up a long post. Anyways I guess I will just start by talking about how I found out and started foreskin restoration:

Since I was young I knew that something had been done to my penis because when I was very young, I can't remember how this came up in the conversation, but my mom was giving me a bath when I was in preschool or kindergarten and told me about how they "...cut skin off the head of the penis to keep it cleaner." My initial thought was that I was thankful because I thought if the skin had stayed on that I wouldn't be able to pee.

I found out about foreskin restoration either in 7th or 8th grade, I can't exactly remember which. All I know for certain is that I new about it and kind of how it worked at the beginning of 8th grade because I tried this thing at the beginning of the school year where anytime I would go the bathroom I would use the stall and do manual tugging for 2 minutes. I quickly dropped that habit due to the annoyingness of it, at this time I'm not sure I fully comprehended the full benefits of restoring (sexual feeling improvement) hence probably why I didn't take it too seriously and stopped after like two weeks or so.

Anyways fast forward to August of 2016, I am 14 at the time, I am on vacation in Germany and Italy. I know that circumcision is almost never done in these countries and when I look at the other teen guys I can't shake an awful feeling that I have of "I will never be a real man like them, I was mutilated but they are intact, I will never be able to feel what he does and be a real boy like him." I got so depressed so quick. I unfortunately haven't been able to shake this feeling since yet I have become less depressed over it. I decided that I would start restoring and take it seriously as it's pretty much all I could do at that point. We were on vacation for almost the entire month and around August 10th I decided I wan't to start restoring my foreskin. In the morning and in the evening I would do 20 minute sessions of manual tugging. When I got back to the United States later that month I did the t-tape method for like a week and a half. Then school started and I didn't do anything in September as I waited for my TLC Tugger to come in the mail. I started tugging with the tugger on October 1st 2016 and I can proudly say that I have worn it almost every single day since.

I am now 15 and here are the changed I have noticed:

The skin on the shaft is "looser", slightly, but noticeably "looser".

I can kinda see "growth lines" on the shaft more toward the glans though

When I started I couldn't comfortably masturbate with the skin, I'd say that I masturbate with the skin about 80 percent of the time now and use lotion or lube only 20 percent.

Elaborating on the previous change, when I masturbate with the skin it's more "satisfying" I would say the orgasm is slightly, but noticably more intense, and I think that once I have more skin and when my glans dekarantenizes that I will get the full body orgasms which are often reported when restoring foreskin.

This isn't really a change of my penis skin per se, buy I'd like to mention that from October until about march it was a pain in the ass to have to put the device on everyday, but I forced myself too, now it just feels like putting on underwear, it's just part of the routine and I don't mind it at all now, so If you are someone out there who is in a similar situation I was and are hating having to wear the device just push through it and you won't hate it eventually.

When my penis is the most flaccid it can be my skin bunches up against the glans, not as much as in most photos where you see online in which this happening but it still clearly is bunching up against the glans.

Anyways I have three questions:

1. I have hair at the base of my penis shaft and I've heard that with restoring that problem goes away because you make new skin and the skin from the body isn't pulled onto the shaft on the penis anymore. This hasn't happened yet, and even when I'm the most flaccid I can be and the skin bunches up, it still doesn't go back to the body (I hope I'm making sense right now) even though it seems that there is adequate skin for it to do so.

2. What do you think would be better for restoring with the TLC Tugger, the most tension that you can handle comfortably, or just some tension bot not a lot? Ive tried both and can't really tell yet what grows more skin for me.

3. Have any of you dealt with the feelings of inferiority or not being able to be a real man due to the circumcision?

I will update again once I reach my 1 year 6 month mark!

1, I've heard that new hair follicles that get pulled onto the shaft will fall out, some time after you're finished restoring. Had multiple people say this happened for them, so I wouldn't worry about it.

2, Personally, I go with the most tension I can (safely) take. You really don't want to have the tension be too low, because then you're just wasting your time if it's too little tension to encourage growth.

3, Not "being a real man" isn't how I'd put it. I've just felt like...imagine you got your finger cut off in an accident. My feelings would be akin to those of someone with a missing finger, who's started a long process to slowly regrow that finger. You're certainly not less of a man, just from being circumcised. Hell, in the US, there are lots of uncut guys out there that feel like something is wrong with them because they're NOT cut. It's good to remember that, I think. Could help keep things in perspective. I don't feel inferior, nor superior, because I'm cut.

Honestly, the thought that keeps me in high spirits when I start to get discouraged, is thinking about how I'm spending such a relatively short period of time getting back something that will be with me for life. I'm 28. Even if it takes me 5 years to fully restore, that'll only make me 33, which means I'll (presumably) have many many years where I'll have my new foreskin, and all my work will be done. You're only 15, so that's even better. If you're diligent in your restoration, you'll probably get to spend your entire adult life with your foreskin. So, just remember: it's only a few years of work for a lifetime of payoff.
    I know it can be easier said than done, but try to stay focused on the positive. Best of luck, man. Stick with it, and you'll get what you want.

Comment

Originally posted by The Metal One View Post
      1, I've heard that new hair follicles that get pulled onto the shaft will fall out, some time after you're finished restoring. Had multiple people say this happened for them, so I wouldn't worry about it.
      Wait, what? Where else can I read about this?

Comment

Originally posted by smt19 View Post

LOL, really, I'd like to read it too, but we won't, 'cause it's bullshit. Here's an experienced forum tip: when somebody says "I've heard", that guy is making it all up.

If you're interested in the actual human physiology of it, then here it is:

1.Hair follicles don't get "pulled" permanently onto the shaft. They get pulled temporarily, only because they are growing through the skin which gets pulled temporarily. Release the tension, and the hair bearing skin relaxes back to where it was originally.

2. Hair follicles are located under skin, in a different tissue. Hair follicles themselves are a combination of different tissues. Only skin has the built-in response to add new cells to itself when tension stimulates skin to do this.

3. Hair follicles don't have that built-in response that skin does, so you can pull all day, all year, and you won't get more of them.

4. In both the scientific area (research) and the clinical area (medical application of skin expansion), it has long been observed that skin expansion does not relocate hair follicles, or make new follicles. Thinking otherwise is tired old forum bullshit. That doesn't stop the forum bullshitters, though.

5. It might be that this guy is confused about what some of us restorers have seen, which would be that as you grow more skin, that skin relaxes any tension on it which came from a tight circumcision. In other words, that expanded skin counteracts that tension because there's more of it, so it appears that it "slides back" towards your ball sack. Any hair growing through it, also appears to "travel" back.

6. Tugging does not cause hair to fall out (it would better for us if it did ). The only thing that makes hair fall out are chemicals, disease, and chromosome damage from radiation.

7. So you have to admit, that quote is clueless in all the ways you can look at it. And he's trying window dressing (aka a lie) with the use of "multiple people". But this is a restoration forum, where "clueless" is common because you'll find chatter which tries to appear "knowledgeable". Sadly, this is more important to some guys than helping with real knowledge. And this guy has made a similar statement in the past, ie that he's "read" something, somewhere. And it was just as clueless. So..........grain of salt.

Comment

Originally posted by smt19 View Post

It's just anecdotal stories. Pretty sure there's a thread in general restoration about shaft hair, but too lazy to check.

Comment

It is absolutely amazing how similiar this story is with mine. Everything from age, to first learning about restoration, to moving to europe, to the tlc tugger, EVERY DETAIL! This story cold literally have been mine. so similiar it is kinda creepy. I wish you the best of luck and keep on tugging

Comment

Originally posted by Moving.to.Italy View Post
              1. I have hair at the base of my penis shaft and I've heard that with restoring that problem goes away because you make new skin and the skin from the body isn't pulled onto the shaft on the penis anymore. This hasn't happened yet, and even when I'm the most flaccid I can be and the skin bunches up, it still doesn't go back to the body (I hope I'm making sense right now) even though it seems that there is adequate skin for it to do so.

2. What do you think would be better for restoring with the TLC Tugger, the most tension that you can handle comfortably, or just some tension bot not a lot? Ive tried both and can't really tell yet what grows more skin for me.

3. Have any of you dealt with the feelings of inferiority or not being able to be a real man due to the circumcision?
              I will try to answer your 3 questions:

1) I too have hair to deal with. It has been improving with me but there are still some hairs that are now creeping up my shaft as I restore (better than not having enough skin to cover myself properly!). I just pluck them for now and will consider laser removal down the line for this if it remains an issue.

2) Do not use too much tension. Ever.

3) Absolutely. Every day. Every time I'm even around a man I know is not cut I feel it, let alone if I'm in the shower or something at a public gym. My wife was with only two other men before me, but both were not circumcised and it makes me so angry and feel so inferior. I hate it...

The most respect I've ever had for a person was a while ago. I was at a public pool and the dad and son were changing, the dad was circumcised but the son was clearly intact. I was overwhelmed with emotion because it hit me how noble this is to be the generation to STOP doing something like this. It brought me to tears once I got to the parking lot I was just overwhelmed with the gravity of it all and how badly my father had stopped the lineage of abuse.
              Started CI-0 with no movable skin and 0% FEC

Currently at CI-4 with 64% FEC

See my progress gallery

Comment

Hair does not "creep". How can it? I've asked that question many times after some BS'er says it can, and it's never answered, and there's a reason why. Hair does not creep. The hair follicle is fixed in place, in the tissue under skin. And skin itself grows around the hair shaft. Hair shafts never move. A shaft can't move from one place to another. It has no way of moving. Does someone here think a hair shaft has little feet, and a little brain, and reasoning ability? A hair shaft has none of that. It has no force on it that would cause it to move.

What force would cause a hair shaft to literally uproot itself and drag it's entire structure over the surface of your skin, from one place to another? Sounds like a cartoon, no? "Cartoon" is the level this myth lives on.

How? and why? are the several questions that guys who spread this myth won't answer. They don't have any idea of how hair is structured and placed in the tissues. So they rely on myth and the forum acceptance of chatter, just to have something to say. Perhaps they spread this myth because they want to "help", but think about it, are they really helping the OP with BS? Maybe the real reason for saying hair "creeps" is just chattering, self focus? A clue would be to look at the context this was said in: feelings. Feelings were important in the post, not facts. Feelings belong in Grief. Facts belong in this section.

So I have to ask, yet again. How can hair "creep"? (Waiting.................tumbleweed rolls through...........)

Comment

Originally posted by Info View Post
                  Hair does not "creep". How can it? I've asked that question many times after some BS'er says it can, and it's never answered, and there's a reason why. Hair does not creep. The hair follicle is fixed in place, in the tissue under skin. And skin itself grows around the hair shaft. Hair shafts never move. A shaft can't move from one place to another. It has no way of moving. Does someone here think a hair shaft has little feet, and a little brain, and reasoning ability? A hair shaft has none of that. It has no force on it that would cause it to move.

What force would cause a hair shaft to literally uproot itself and drag it's entire structure over the surface of your skin, from one place to another? Sounds like a cartoon, no? "Cartoon" is the level this myth lives on.

How? and why? are the several questions that guys who spread this myth won't answer. They don't have any idea of how hair is structured and placed in the tissues. So they rely on myth and the forum acceptance of chatter, just to have something to say. Perhaps they spread this myth because they want to "help", but think about it, are they really helping the OP with BS? Maybe the real reason for saying hair "creeps" is just chattering, self focus? A clue would be to look at the context this was said in: feelings. Feelings were important in the post, not facts. Feelings belong in Grief. Facts belong in this section.

So I have to ask, yet again. How can hair "creep"? (Waiting.................tumbleweed rolls through...........)
                  I think you're right, but you're missing the point that for men who were VERY tightly circumcised, a lot of hair is on the shaft. As the skin is stretched and mitosis occurs, sure the folicle is "in place" but the tissue is expanding. Therefore you find there's more space between each folicle, but the ones that were already on your shaft are now higher up.

See my progress gallery

Comment

My story is actually very similar to yours except at your age I didn't have the confidence nor the discipline to face the task of restoration so it took me almost seven years to finally be able to come to terms with it all. So good on you, just keep tugging! :-)

1. In response to your first question I've grown a fair amount of skin since I started but I'd say my hair has crept (edit: my hair is now higher on my shaft, regardless of whether it crept or was planted there.) up slightly further but this may not only be down to restoration/tugging, it could just be a continuation of pubic growth due to me now only being in my twenties. However I wouldn't worry too much at this stage as hair can be removed temporarily or permanently. Just stay focused on your skin growth goals.

2. I found tugging somewhere just shy of the max tension that's comfortable to wear for several hours with no pain, major discomfort or slippage.

3. Certainly at your age I had all sorts of complexes going on and would have feelings of shame, anxiety, guilt, anger, jealousy etc upon seeing someone intact or being involved in conversations regarding circumcision or foreskin. I couldn't even bring myself to say foreskin or circumcision in conversation it was that bad and I also frequently had feelings of always needing to hide something/protect myself. But I'd say life experiences, a wider pallet of perspectives about the world and the mini milestones of accomplishment's and control restoration has provided certainly helps ground most negative/inferior feelings at this point in my life. Regarding feelings of not being a real man, I never really felt or thought that. As I knew being a real man required greater things than his penis and more about his character such as; integrity, how grounded he is, compassion, patience, courage, belief, commitment you get the idea, the list goes on :-)

Comment

Originally posted by gdom View Post

I think you're right, but you're missing the point that for men who were VERY tightly circumcised, a lot of hair is on the shaft. As the skin is stretched and mitosis occurs, sure the folicle is "in place" but the tissue is expanding. Therefore you find there's more space between each folicle, but the ones that were already on your shaft are now higher up.
                      No, you're missing the point that as skin expands, it:

1. Has a tendency to relax back towards your belly, especially if you were tightly cut, because a tight cut does have a minor force on it, towards the belly. That's the opposite of what you are describing. And....

2. As skin expands it does so here and there, not in some direction. A lot of guys think that skin expands distally, towards you glans. It doesn't, it just expands in place. You just get more skin, first in the form of tiny wrinkles, then lumpier wrinkles which you can flatten by pulling on them, and there is no force in the equation that would actually make a follicle placement change. Look at your sentence "Therefore you find there's more space between each folicle, but the ones that were already on your shaft are now higher up". That's not true in any permanent sense, and what you've done is evade the description of how this happens. You've just jumped to it, with no description at all, other than "space". Space between two points is not a force, not a displacement of a permanent structure (hair shaft).

If expansion results in more skin (and it does), there is no displacement of hair in either direction. Hair stay where it is. It doesn't, and never will, look "higher" with the temporary tube unrolled, just sitting there in lumpy wrinkles. It can't look "higher" until you roll that skin into a tube. But that's a temporary look; did the hair actually "creep", did it change from one place to another? Nope. You moved the look of your shaft skin temporarily. The follicles just sat there in place, until you changed the look, by temporarily pulling those wrinkles flat, and doubling over the skin. No creep, no displacement, not nuthin'. Roll loose skin into a tube shape and then you get a temporary change in looks; just looks.

So much of restoration myth is really just a description of what some guy said he sees. It isn't about what actually happens, but it's always described as a permanent change, when it isn't. So tug, double over when you have enough, and pluck if you don't like what you see. We are changing looks (and some penile function), not displacing in-place structures.

Comment

Originally posted by Info View Post
                        Space between two points is not a force, not a displacement of a permanent structure (hair shaft).
                        So wait.. are you trying to tell me that new skin kind of "flows" past the hair follicle, like water past rocks in a stream? How does tis work when people gain weight?

See my progress gallery

Comment

We have to drop back a bit, and this isn't an easy thing to see right away (no pun intended). Skin doesn't move at all, when it's forming. So no flowing. No movement at all.

What you have to do, to see how skin forms itself, is to break skin down into it's individual components, ie cells; cell by cell.

"Skin" is the macro view, it's the stuff we can see with our eyes. Cells are microscopic. We can't see them. When a single skin cell divides and forms 2 cells, it does this on the bottom-most layer. When it does this, it adds to that layer, mega-tiny cell by mega-tiny cell. But you won't see "more layer", you will just see a few more cells, at any point in time. So....formation for sure, but not in a tiny clump of cells, not in a blob of cells, and not in moving cells (well, most cells actually go "up" towards the surface, dying along the way but that's a different process).

So you have look at cell formation, especially formation beyond the usual rate as ......a mist, let's say. Mists begin from just a few water droplets condensing from the air. With the addition of droplet after droplet, you get a wisp of mist you can begin to see with your eyes. "Mist" would be "skin" in this example. That mist (skin) just sits there. No movement, no blob, not even a tiny clump. Just more mist, formed droplet by droplet.

Think of a hair shaft as a sapling, poking through the mist (you're in a rain forest). Sapling's not going anywhere, it's rooted, and separate from the mist. It was there before the mist began to form. Mist isn't going anywhere, it's just tiny individual droplets hanging in the air, forming from that air. It doesn't "see" the sapling as something it has to avoid by moving around it; by "flowing" in other words.

You've seen a movie scene "dissolve"; it's a cinematic trick. You've seen the reverse of that, say when the movie wants to depict the appearance of an approaching ghost. Well, this trick, this reverse dissolve, this misty formation from nothing, to something that you can see, is a bit like how expanded skin forms. "Ghost-like", just cell by cell. Droplet by droplet. Nothing in skin is clumped or blobbed enough to ever see, as it goes on forming via tugging. The only effect tension has on skin is to stimulate your skin to add a few cells at a time. And that's it, that's all it does. You tug, you get a couple of unseen cells from accelerated mitosis.

So no "tube" of skin, no sheet of skin, no see-able patch of skin at any point in time. Sure, get enough, then you'll get a wrinkle, but that wrinkle is on the see-able macro level formed from many, many cells, over a whole lot of time; it's not how skin forms itself at the micro level. So again, no flow, no movement, just mist droplet by droplet, just skin cell by skin cell.

What I've described is the way it actually happens when we tug. Maybe you can see that the "stretch" guys, and the "exponential growth" guys, and the "did it all in a year" guys have it all wrong. The old and undying "stretch" myth is just that, undying, because it's left a subtle but affecting influence on forum understanding of how skin expansion works. Skin is not the stuff you see. Skin is way down on the cellular level. It happens cell by cell, and only cell by cell. This is how you can tell when somebody is making a claim that can't happen, because that person only understands skin on the macro level and has no understanding of what really happens.
                          Last edited by Reality; 08-08-2017, 02:20 PM.

Comment

1. I only had a partial circumcision, but as I'm a grower, I still had problems with pubic skin pulling up my shaft when getting erect before restoring. I've seen quite decent progress over the years (restarted recently after long break), and now I don't have any hairy skin appearing any longer. I'm sure it has to do with the skin growth, as my skin used to be pulled all tight when erect before restoring, and now it's bunching up behind the glans when I'm erect. I guess the fact that the TLC-X allows to focus more on inner skin growth might play here. So I wouldn't worry about this for too much, even if things don't work out perfectly, there are solutions out there.

2. I haven't changed too much in my routine, but it seems to be working fine for me. I tug for about 12 hours a day using the TLC-X and I try to tension that much that I can sustain the tension that is noticeable when walking, but not when just sitting down or standing. At night I do some manual for half an hour to an hour in front of the TV. I always tug when I'm working, in the weekends I take a day off or sometimes 2, depending on my activities. I'd really say you need to play a bit to figure out what you like most. As long as you keep on seeing progress, you're on the right track. The exact speed depends on so many factors and also on the person itself.

3. I've only felt different as a kid, as in Belgium circumcision wasn't that common where I grew up. I must say that I also feel much more comfortable in locker rooms now that I have a more natural appearance, but I've never felt less of a man because of being circumcised. I do however feel much more complete, which is both something psychological (feeling good about taking control yourself) and physical, as I've seen the appearance of the glans improving over time and I obviously like the appearance of full flaccid coverage which I have nearly all the time.
                            There’s no better feeling in the world than the warm embrace of your foreskin, so KOT!

Progress gallery @ https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...s-report-tlc-x

Comment

Working...
                            X