Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TLC Tugger beginnen/Question manual tugging.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TLC Tugger beginnen/Question manual tugging.

Hello there,

I am kinda new to this forum as well as to the TLC Tugger so I hope this thread isn't misguided. I bought the TLC Tugger after reading all of your posts and histories 5 days ago. I kinda hope that the TLC Tugger is going to chance anything for me and my relation to my foreskin at all. I am not from the US, so in the time of shipping my TLC Tugger I want to start the manual tugging for the 1-4 weeks of shipping.

Now my question, do you have any experience or advices for manual tugging and how to save the results?

Excuse my english, greetings from Germany! 😅
    Starts
    08-27-2017 11:00 AM

Have you considered monthly photos from the same angles? I am not telling you to post pictures online. This will give you the encouragement to persevere.
    View My Progress Gallery @ https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...ooded-progress

Comment

Hi, also greetings from Germany as well!

I would start by taking photos documenting where you are right now. For growth documentation, pick 1 angle and do a photo of that every month on the same day. This is what I did during my restoration journey. I started on the 19th of December 2015 and the 19th of the month I take a photo. Or the 20th, depending on time zones I might be in.

I can also related to the 1-4 weeks of shipping to Germany. So, I tend to spend for more expensive when I really need something, but thankfully I haven't needed anything super urgent in a while now.

Comment

Thanks a lot for the tip with the photos

Comment

Originally posted by theto_0bey View Post
          Hello there,

I am kinda new to this forum as well as to the TLC Tugger so I hope this thread isn't misguided. I bought the TLC Tugger after reading all of your posts and histories 5 days ago. I kinda hope that the TLC Tugger is going to chance anything for me and my relation to my foreskin at all. I am not from the US, so in the time of shipping my TLC Tugger I want to start the manual tugging for the 1-4 weeks of shipping.

Now my question, do you have any experience or advices for manual tugging and how to save the results?

Excuse my english, greetings from Germany! 😅
          No one has asked yet, so....are you intact, or circumcised?

Comment

Originally posted by Info View Post

No one has asked yet, so....are you intact, or circumcised?
            I was circumcised with the age of ... uhm ... I guess 10, cause of a phimosis. But now it is time to take the foreskin back ... I start with Cl3.

Comment

Wow! That's more than when I started. Congrats to that and welcome to the start of a wonderful journey with many rewards awaiting you! Hallo von Deutschland.

Comment

Manual tugging is as simple as pulling on your skin, holding it for a minute, then releasing. All the variations are different ways to do that.

Regards

Comment

My two cents is manual is just as effective as a device, perhaps even more effective if you were able to do it cyclically all day. I'm no expert but I've been restoring for almost two years and recently manual has become just as important as strapping up my device. After you receive your device, my advice is continue doing manual as regularly as anything else you do everyday. Rest when you feel your body asking for it. And remember this is a marathon, not a sprint. Think of the finish line being visible in years, not months. And don't give up... VERY frequently it seems like nothing is happening but it is. You'll get better with your technique as time goes on. Just stick with it... Blessings

Comment

Working...
                  X