About Using of TLC Tugger

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Using of TLC Tugger

Hello guys,first of all forgive me for my bad English.I have been manuel tugging for a month and I could cover of my glans when flaccid.So,I have decided to buy TLC-Tugger and while stand on or by walking is not any problem.But when I sit the device starts to loosen from my pennis.So,What I should do?Can you tell me your suggestion?Thank you so much...

First, your English is good. Welcome to the forums!

If you just bought it and have been restoring for just a short period of time, then yes it could slip a bit. Just use the restroom and adjust it if you can so it fits right. In maybe another 2+ months or so it will become easier to use and sit better. I was in about the same situation as you when I started almost 2 years ago. I work in an office and typically prefer to sit down when using it. Moving around too much was always a cause to stand wrong or lean incorrectly. Sitting made sure nothing moved down there.

But back on track. Just deal with the adjustments you need to make and at some point the frequency of needing to adjust will go down.

Comment

Originally posted by NITRO View Post
      First, your English is good. Welcome to the forums!

If you just bought it and have been restoring for just a short period of time, then yes it could slip a bit. Just use the restroom and adjust it if you can so it fits right. In maybe another 2+ months or so it will become easier to use and sit better. I was in about the same situation as you when I started almost 2 years ago. I work in an office and typically prefer to sit down when using it. Moving around too much was always a cause to stand wrong or lean incorrectly. Sitting made sure nothing moved down there.

But back on track. Just deal with the adjustments you need to make and at some point the frequency of needing to adjust will go down.
      Thanks for the reply I will use your advice...

Comment

I agree with Nitro, in the beginning it’s a bit of search what feels best for you. Once you get more time progress, the device will be easier to wear, after a while you’ll just suddenly realise how much easier it has become. Had the same thing when I went for the standard pusher to the double deep pusher, adding about 1 inch to the device. First few days I had more trouble with it releasing now and then, while now I don’t have any issues with that any more. Good luck!
        My best advice to anyone is to KOT!

Restarted restoring after a long break of about 12 years. Switched from multiple O-rings 2 the TLC-X tugger, and happy with the initial progress... https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...s-report-tlc-x

Comment

Working...
        X