I've made good progress, but

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've made good progress, but

The TLC tugger caused a lot of skin growth on the upper side of my junk, but the underside hasn't had any progress because it isn't under tension (the tugger just pulls up scrotum). Anyway, I will have to do some manual tugging on that side to account for this, what method should I use.

If it were me, based on what you have said, I think I would simply pinch the short skin between my fingers and pull. Not sure it needs to be any more complicated than that. Tension is the key, not how you apply tension.

Regards

Comment

Manual #2 is the method for getting the underside to grow just for the reason you mentioned. You could also use underwear with a horizontal fly and put Mr Happy out thru it while tugging. This will act a a base retainer. I do both. Manual #2 is incredibly effective.

Comment

I found that If I wear a ball stretcher and then put the tlc on it keeps the scrotal skin from being pulled up. Unfortunately the stretcher I got was cheap neoprene and it started to rip so it's hard to find a good one to wear, but if you want to try using a stretcher as like a "sack retainer" you could get one that is small enough that it won't stretch your balls but just big enough so it pulls your testicles down so it's easier to tug just the bottom of the foreskin and not the scrotum too.

Comment

Fuck that! Those thing hurt! Maybe my balls are too big! Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by parsecskin View Post
            Fuck that! Those thing hurt! Maybe my balls are too big! Lol.
            sizing is key, you need one that fits snug but won't choke off blood flow but not loose enough that it falls off and also not too tall so it doesn't crush your balls. I've gone through about 4 different stretchers and none have worked out well, I will find the right one eventually and I really need one because my penoscrotal webbing is kind of tight and it pulls my testicles up uncomfortably against my body when I get an erection. In a way for me tugging and ball stretching are the 2 main skin expansions that I need to fix my penis, It's most likely that circumcision caused this "turkey neck" from the loss of mobile skin on the penis.

Comment

No, not ball stretcher, but cock ring. Even this isn't really needed, but if somebody insists, then a cock ring is what you think you want (not a "ball stretcher").

Comment

Originally posted by Reality View Post
                No, not ball stretcher, but cock ring. Even this isn't really needed, but if somebody insists, then a cock ring is what you think you want (not a "ball stretcher").
                No i'm talking about a ball stretcher, I need to stretch my balls away from my body to make the scrotum longer and minimize my "turkey neck", where the scrotum attaches to the underside of the penis shaft mine is like halfway up the shaft so when I get an erection it pulls the scrotum tight against my body. It's not really extreme like some cases I've seen but I'd like to stretch it some just to more comfortably accommodate and erection. Also like I suggested to libertarian you could use a ball stretcher to pull the scrotal skin away from the penis while putting on the tugger so you don't trap the scrotal skin in with the bottom of the foreskin, you could probably use a cock ring for this but be careful because cock rings usually have a smaller inner diameter than ball stretchers do and they are usually shorter so you have to be very careful that you don't cut off the circulation from your balls, don't want to have more pieces of your genitals cut off!

Comment

I didn't even consider this! But thanks to this:

Originally posted by parsecskin View Post
                  Manual #2 is the method for getting the underside to grow just for the reason you mentioned. You could also use underwear with a horizontal fly and put Mr Happy out thru it while tugging. This will act a a base retainer. I do both. Manual #2 is incredibly effective.
                  I've now added in Manual #2 into my routine just before bed!

Comment

Working...
                  X