Pain/Creases When Removing TLC-X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pain/Creases When Removing TLC-X

I've been restoring since August. I've made good progress (≈ CI-1 to CI-3!), but lately I feel like maybe my TLC-X is the wrong size or something? Often, when I take it off to pee, I feel a pinchy/stingy pain as I peel the plunger off my glans and more often than not, it reveals one or more creases the plunger has left on my glans in the process. It looks very different every time, but I've uploaded a pic of one instance of the the "battle damage." A week ago, I noticed that my frenulum (aka banjo string) was irritated, almost like it had borne too much of the stress of the tension, and felt as if it had a teeny paper cut across it. It healed as I began pushing the plunger down on the part of my glans closer to the corona, but now my corona is a bit irritated.

Early on in the process, I would use alpha hydroxy lotion, but eventually my glans got painfully sensitive, so I've been doing it dry lately. Is this a common problem? Is my TLC-X too small? Am I applying too much tension? Should I use some less-acidic other type of lotion? Help!

ADDENDUM: I have a bit of vitiligo (loss of skin pigmentation) on my shaft/sulcus, so pay no attention to the lighter skin tone on that skin, that's always like that

Comment

The marks on the glans look a little more "battle damaged" than they should be. That's how it looks and feels when I take off my device (DTR) after wearing it for too long without a break.
      Sounds like you're using too much tension, for too long, and you injured yourself. I would take some time off to heal, then just dial it back a bit when you start up again.
      Remember to give yourself a break every couple hours, even if it's just 30 mins.

Good luck, man.

Comment

I would rather assume that the size might be a bit too big looking at your picture. I guess Ron would be the best to comment on this matter. I’ve seen similar things when I got started and it was indeed mainly due to applying too much tension. It doesn’t occur anymore nowadays, so I’d expect it to improve with progress...
        There’s no better feeling in the world than the warm embrace of your foreskin, so KOT!

Progress gallery @ https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...s-report-tlc-x

Comment

Originally posted by WhoseGlansIsThis View Post
          I've been restoring since August. I've made good progress (≈ CI-1 to CI-3!), but lately I feel like maybe my TLC-X is the wrong size or something? Often, when I take it off to pee, I feel a pinchy/stingy pain as I peel the plunger off my glans and more often than not, it reveals one or more creases the plunger has left on my glans in the process. It looks very different every time, but I've uploaded a pic of one instance of the the "battle damage." A week ago, I noticed that my frenulum (aka banjo string) was irritated, almost like it had borne too much of the stress of the tension, and felt as if it had a teeny paper cut across it. It healed as I began pushing the plunger down on the part of my glans closer to the corona, but now my corona is a bit irritated.

Early on in the process, I would use alpha hydroxy lotion, but eventually my glans got painfully sensitive, so I've been doing it dry lately. Is this a common problem? Is my TLC-X too small? Am I applying too much tension? Should I use some less-acidic other type of lotion? Help!
          I've felt with a similar problem before. Try reducing the tension and maybe even stop for a week and use manual tugging to grow more skin.

Comment

With having some more inner skin, I also noticed some occasional irritation near my frenulum remnant. Lately I’ve experimented with cotton pads to put on the tip of my glans before putting on the TLC-X. I first apply some moisturiser lotion on, then the cotton pad which I have cut in a round shape such that it extends just beyond the edge of the pusher body. Haven’t had any issues yet, so I’ll keep on trying this for a while. Obviously, as it even widens the body of the pusher at the base a little, this will only work if you have enough skin for it. In fact, I’ve noticed less slipping and no irritation in the first few days.
            There’s no better feeling in the world than the warm embrace of your foreskin, so KOT!

Comment

I have never had this problem.
              There is always a crease in the glans from the pusher, but it is never permanent or extreme enough to the point of physical discomfort like what you are having. I would definitely contact the maker on this issue, probably is a sizing issue like others have mentioned.

Comment

I’m fairly sure it’s not a sizing issue for me, as I don’t have any issues most of the time. But sometimes, the frenulum remnant gets irritated when the device isn’t perfectly aligned. The trick with the cotton pads avoids that issue entirely and it gives a bit of extra tension as well. I combine this with a fair amount of moisturising cream which also feels much nicer on the glans. When walking, you can feel the glans moving a little which is a nice feeling For those having similar issues, it might be worth a try, provided you have enough slack to accommodate it...

Comment

Working...
                X