TLC X without the strap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TLC X without the strap

I started tugging with the TLC X today. I was wondering if it is okay to use it without straping it. If so will that effect my results at all? The tugger also came with rubber bands, springs and a string. Should i be doing something with all that? Hopefully not to tedious of a question. Thanks for any info.

You can use it without the strap, but it will only tension skin on the inside of the device. If you want to grow outer skin you need external tension.

Comment

I’ve been using it without any straps for about 9 months now and seeing good progress. I would agree that most tension is on the inside, but I want to focus on inner skin anyhow. I’ve seen steady progress by combining the TLC-X with manual tugging. Before that, I used multiple o-rings before in combination with manual and I’ve seen clear improvement in progress since switching...
      My best advice to anyone is to KOT!

Restarted restoring after a long break of about 12 years. Switched from multiple O-rings to the TLC-X tugger, and happy with the progress. https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...s-report-tlc-x

Comment

Originally posted by parsecskin View Post
        You can use it without the strap, but it will only tension skin on the inside of the device. If you want to grow outer skin you need external tension.
        With only pushing action it becomes a fancy PACKING method. Guys have used packing methods for centuries. To get good tension in the outer skin, you must wrestle that skin into place while very flaccid and trap the skin there while it is somewhat taut.
        -Ron Low
        Service@TLCTugger.com
        847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

The springs and rubber bands are for using the tugger in dual tension which can also be used without a strap and Ron has videos about it on the TLC website

Comment

Working...
          X