TLC Current State Of The Art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TLC Current State Of The Art

Ron, I have been on a break from tugging, and during that time, have lost touch with what products you are now producing.

I did some net searches, and the only TLC product listing webpage I could get was totally different from what I was used to seeing in the past.

One annoying thing was that user testimonials would stop after they started with a note that viewers had to log in to continue.

I tried to log in using my user name and password that I use here on Foreskin Restoration Intactivist Network (which, I notice is not the same thing as TLC User forum).

So, am I going to have to register with this new TLC products listing website with a new user name and password, or can I use the same user name and password that I use her on Foreskin Restoration Intactivist Network?

So far, I don't think I want to try TLC-X, and want to continue with the regular, plain old TLC and YSC, which I have in quite a few different sizes, and I am interested in getting more Packers, which I could not find on that limited access page.

So, could you please bring me up to date with what is going on with your products, and post the link to the main website for the products?

Hi,
    At https://TLCTugger.com we have the ability to create accounts, supposedly whenever you like, but certainly during the checkout process. People who are signed in can post reviews of specific products. The sign-in there is a wholly separate credential from the User Forum sign-in. Sorry about that, of course it's not ideal.

The latest news from TLC is not all that new, and that's our TLC Selects spacers which let you fine-tune the length of the TLC-X https://tlctugger.com/product/tlc-x-...le-tugger-kit/ for your comfort and to give you control over which part of your skin tube is held at the skinniest part of the device while you tug. These are also featured in our new Packer/Stacker system https://tlctugger.com/product/vlc-packer-stacker-kit/ which is basically a variable-length packer you can tug with or hang weights from.

Up next is our new TLC Danglers system: adjustable weights that hang like a strand down your pants and which can bear over the edge of a chair while you're seated, or over/through/beside the headboard while you sleep.
    -Ron Low
    [email protected]
    847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Ron, thanks for the quick reply and for the links.

Comment

I like the tlc danglers idea, I don't like to use a strap because it's annoying to mess with and something that can keep tension while you're sitting is going to be nice too.

Comment

I only have experience with the TLC-X, and so far it has given me great progress. I like the fact that it can really tension the inner skin, which I want to focus on now. If you’re not to keen on going with straps and weights then the TLC-X is a very nice and comfortable device. My only regret is that I didn’t buy one earlier
          There’s no better feeling in the world than the warm embrace of your foreskin, so KOT!

Progress gallery @ https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...s-report-tlc-x

Comment

Originally posted by BelgianChris View Post
            I only have experience with the TLC-X, and so far it has given me great progress. I like the fact that it can really tension the inner skin, which I want to focus on now. If you’re not to keen on going with straps and weights then the TLC-X is a very nice and comfortable device. My only regret is that I didn’t buy one earlier
            Same here, when I first found the TLC-X I was like "damn that's expensive!" but it's definitely been worth it wish I would have bought one sooner.

Comment

Working...
            X