Don't know how to proceed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't know how to proceed

The damage created as a result of tugging too hard is pretty severe and I'm not sure how to proceed with restoring. The TLC tugger only applies tension to that area that has been damaged, so manual tugging is my only option, but I can never remember to do it.

Have you tried some Vitamin E oil to heal? just a thought....relax and don't be so aggressive, also a good way to live life.

Comment

If simply remembering to tug is a problem then you can set alarms on your phone (which I'm assuming is a smartphone.) Or something that I've done myself is just made a mental checklist of all the things I want to do every day and add tugging to the list.

Comment

I tug every time I take a restroom break. For me manual has everything to do with tension moreso than anything to do with time. If I go 4 times a day that is decent frequency versus not tugging at all.... Add a tug before I hit the shower and one after the shower right before I lotion myself head to toe and I'm kicking ass. Finish the night off with one final tug after I brush my teeth right before bed and I am really winning. If I also lotion again during the pre-bed tug, well then I feel like I'm cheating the system. The progress is astounding....

Good luck in remembering to just tug a bit every time you touch your penis.

Comment

If you feel damaged you need to take a break until you feel 100%. Wear no more than the Your-Skin Cone.
          -Ron Low
          Service@TLCTugger.com
          847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
            If you feel damaged you need to take a break until you feel 100%. Wear no more than the Your-Skin Cone.
            It looks like many of these marks may be permanent

Comment

Working...
            X