Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't know how to proceed

This post has been deleted
    Last edited by The Market Libertarian; 04-14-2018, 07:43 PM.

Have you tried some Vitamin E oil to heal? just a thought....relax and don't be so aggressive, also a good way to live life.

Comment

If simply remembering to tug is a problem then you can set alarms on your phone (which I'm assuming is a smartphone.) Or something that I've done myself is just made a mental checklist of all the things I want to do every day and add tugging to the list.

Comment

I tug every time I take a restroom break. For me manual has everything to do with tension moreso than anything to do with time. If I go 4 times a day that is decent frequency versus not tugging at all.... Add a tug before I hit the shower and one after the shower right before I lotion myself head to toe and I'm kicking ass. Finish the night off with one final tug after I brush my teeth right before bed and I am really winning. If I also lotion again during the pre-bed tug, well then I feel like I'm cheating the system. The progress is astounding....

Good luck in remembering to just tug a bit every time you touch your penis.
        Listen to your body. Do what works for you. Best of health! Good luck!

Comment

If you feel damaged you need to take a break until you feel 100%. Wear no more than the Your-Skin Cone.
          -Ron Low
          Service@TLCTugger.com
          847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
            If you feel damaged you need to take a break until you feel 100%. Wear no more than the Your-Skin Cone.
            It looks like many of these marks may be permanent

Comment

Working...
            X