Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Initial Concerns With Restoration

Hi
    I am just getting into restoration after a lifetime of suffering from circumcision, I am age 50. However I am very keen to do this as I still feel very uncomfortable being circumsized. I am about a CI-3. My health is overall good.

I was going to buy the TLC Tugger Kit, but in the FAQ I was slightly worried by this :-

"Every few months, try taking a jog without the cone. If you just can’t stand the irritation of your glans banging around in your briefs, you’ll know you’ve made great progress."

So what I am concerned about is this - if I re-grow some foreskin back, eg half of the glans covered in the normal flaccid state - then somehow I will then experience some kind of irritation of the glans, for example when taking exercise? Am I understanding this correctly?

And I would thus be advised to wear the Your-Skin Cone at all times when NOT tugging?

This is somewhat off-putting. I do not want to end up being FORCED to wear something like the Your-Skin Cone. My intention was to wear a restoration device as much as I could and see how much improvement I could gain over time.

Also do you need to wear special underwear for using the TLC Tugger - such as boxer shorts, to give more room ?

Many thanks

Hello and welcome. At a ci3 you have enough skin to use the TCL X. It's a much more versatile device than the standard one. That comment about irritation was to make a point about sensitivity. Once you have gained enough skin your fauxskin will stay in place all by itself. The skin cone is a joke for retaining, really, and you shouldn't retain until you have enough skin to do so easily and reliably. Rubber O-rings are the go to retaining device to use when you get there. Theyre discreet and reliable. The skin cone as a retainer just doesn't stay put. In the mean time dont even bother, just tig and grow skin.

Oh and yes, boxers all the way! Jist make sure theyre goo ones with minimal stitching around the fly.

Comment

Originally posted by Anti Derivative View Post
      I was slightly worried by this :-

"Every few months, try taking a jog without the cone. If you just can’t stand the irritation of your glans banging around in your briefs, you’ll know you’ve made great progress."

So what I am concerned about is this - if I re-grow some foreskin back, eg half of the glans covered in the normal flaccid state - then somehow I will then experience some kind of irritation of the glans, for example when taking exercise? Am I understanding this correctly?

And I would thus be advised to wear the Your-Skin Cone at all times when NOT tugging?
      That's the point, yes. Wear the skin rolled forward over the glans all the time from now on. If you decide you don't like the ticklishness described, just stop restoring and you go back to dull and dry in no time.
      -Ron Low
      Service@TLCTugger.com
      847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

I definitely want to do this - if only I'd learned about it a long time ago. Thanks to Jeff Berwick on YouTube for mentioning he had some success with it. Otherwise I would never have known about it.

I have found the TLC-X to be somewhat confusing as to how it works, and it seems a more bulky arrangement. I am not clear how it generates much force whilst being attached to a flaccid penis. To generate any force there has to be something solid and hard to push against.

However the TLC-Tugger seems quite accessible and straightforward, and I understand the principle from the video. I am going to continue learning about all this - but presently I am thinking the TLC-Tugger could be a good choice for me.

Thank you

Comment

The TLC shouldn't really be able to do anything that the TLC-X can't. You can apply tension to both devices in the same manner. Though with the TLC-X there are also options to apply tension in other manners.

Though personally I can say that I bought the TLC-X and don't even use it because I've found I prefer to just do manual tugging. Lots of people do only manual. And what this implies is that you don't necessarily need to retain, because manual tugging doesn't even include a retaining device anyway.

Comment

Hello AD, welcome to restoration. I started in my late 50s. I am coming up 72 and now have a covered glans. The benefits are immense and have been responsible, I'm sure, for allowing me to enjoy an active sex life into my 70s with no intention of giving up yet! Keeping your glans covered will restore the natural texture and sensitivity that has been taken from you by the cruel circumcision. Yes, once sensitivity is restored you must keep the glans protected or it can be uncomfortable. Once you have sufficient growth, wearing form-hugging underwear will keep the new fauxskin in place. Even when, at you regular flaccid length, your developing skin is only half covering the glans, you will still be able to force the coverage. This has the effect of foreshortening your penis but does no harm. I have a blog that might answer some of your questions. Best wishes, WoodyHoody.

Comment

I've been restoring for about 4 - 5 months now and I started at about a ci 2 - 3 using the tlc-x, I do a lot of exercise and I don't use the cone at all during non restoring time. I've decided to wait until I have a lot more fauxskin before hand so it doesn't get irritating

Comment

Working...
              X