Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

keeping the device on with tighter pants.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• keeping the device on with tighter pants.

I have been having a few problems keeping my device on under my trousers.
    I do wear regular fit khaki pants, but unfortunately if I wear boxers and put the device on underneath, things tend to be a little tight and the outer cone eventually gets pulled off when walking or the tension on the strap is disturbed. (TLC-X device)
    ...you know how tight cotton pants get after a trip in the washer and dryer.
    I would like to keep the device on for longer than a few hours, and this problem usually prevents that/causes multiple re-applications, especially if I go from sitting to standing multiple times a day.

I seem have thicker thighs from all the deadlifts and squats that I do, so there just isn't much room for the tension strap in the first place and walking causes a lot of movement and dislocation

Does anyone know of any other strapping directions/methods aside from the ones mentioned with the TLC and TLC-X? I think I remember seeing someone talk about how they were strapping from a different location, like from behind the knee or further in front?

thanks.

actually, I discovered (today) that if I put my wallet in my front pocket on the strap side, it creates some room for the device in my pants when walking or taking a step.
    I would rather not switch to cargo pants. I guess this is the main reason I asked this question.

I have a bulky tri-fold wallet that is about an inch and a half thick and it worked really well.

Comment

You can also try strapping around your waist!! I have used that with my DTR!! That way the device won't slip off from walking or even bending over!!

Comment

I usually wear tight boxers such that the device is kept in position. I don’t use any straps but just have it hanging. A couple of days back I tried with briefs instead, having my penis and balls hanging out from one of the leg holes, but then it was too obvious to see through my jeans, so I had to take it off at work that day Don’t think anyone noticed, but I wouldn’t want that to happen. With boxers and fairly loose jeans, it’s not noticeable that it’s there
        My best advice to anyone is to KOT!

Restarted restoring after a long break of about 12 years. Switched from multiple O-rings to the TLC-X tugger, and happy with the progress. https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...s-report-tlc-x

Comment

Wearing compression pants (UA is my brand) over my knee strapped TLC under loose cargo pants works best for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Swingshiftworker View Post
            Wearing compression pants (UA is my brand) over my knee strapped TLC under loose cargo pants works best for me.
            How do you wear compression pants and not have the device be compressed too/slip off?

Comment

Originally posted by tlcusr_01 View Post

How do you wear compression pants and not have the device be compressed too/slip off?
              Why would it cause the tugger to slip off? Doesn't do that; just holds the tugger close to my thigh so that I'd less visible under my pants.

Comment

Originally posted by Swingshiftworker View Post

Why would it cause the tugger to slip off? Doesn't do that; just holds the tugger close to my thigh so that I'd less visible under my pants.
                In my experience, my clothes will deform and/or catch on the skin cone as I walk around. If I don't wear clothes, the device will be fine, but if I do wear clothes it will not stay on properly. Among other reasons, this prevents me from wearing a device when I'm not at home.

Comment

I have trouble keeping the outer cone on even when sitting still. I can walk from point to point but have to hold the device in place on the outside of my gym short and sit with everything exposed in my lap. any suggestions on how to keep the skin cone on? I would love to be able to tug and not have to watch tv all the time.

Comment

Working...
                  X