Flaccid size

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flaccid size

Howdy! So, I’m going to be buying the TLC soon and I’m wondering about sizing. My penis will often shrink during the day compared to its relaxed flaccid size. I guess I should size it for when I’m relaxed and only wear it then? I’m just worried it’s going to shrink and fall off. Finally, do you think this device works better on larger dicks?

Ron provides very clear measurement instructions here: https://tlctugger.com/device-sizing/

Comment

I wonder what Admins opinion is on this because I think I have this same issue.
      there is a fitment difference between "showers and growers" .
      It is difficult to size for that change: you don't wan't the inner cone to be too big when you are at your smallest size, otherwise it is basically a sharp edge digging into the inner mucosa.
      This is especially bad if you wan't to wear the device at night or during work/when you shrink up.

Comment

Originally posted by glacierlakes View Post
        My penis will often shrink during the day compared to its relaxed flaccid size.
        We hope to use your smallest flaccid and largest erect measurements to size your device. http://TLCTugger.com/device-sizing/

Originally posted by glacierlakes View Post
        do you think this device works better on larger dicks?
        We make them in your size. They work better the more mobility and slack you gain.
        -Ron Low
        Service@TLCTugger.com
        847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Originally posted by tlcusr_01 View Post
          I wonder what Admins opinion is on this because I think I have this same issue.
          there is a fitment difference between "showers and growers" .
          It is difficult to size for that change: you don't wan't the inner cone to be too big when you are at your smallest size, otherwise it is basically a sharp edge digging into the inner mucosa.
          This is especially bad if you wan't to wear the device at night or during work/when you shrink up.
          I will definitely second what you say above, although I will say that on the whole my recent experience with TLC / YSC has been good, although I don't usually try to sleep with it, because even if it doesn't fall off, as you noted, the edges do tend to dig into I'm not sure if it is the shaft skin or the inner mucosa, but this can cause irritation.

I have thought that the TLC / YSC mini versions might be best for the max shrinkage times of the night.'

Ron, do you still make the TLC and YSC minis?

Comment

The only thing you need to comfortably tug with the TLC-X is to have sufficient skin for putting the device on. I’m a massive grower and don’t have the largest penis, but for me it works fine. I grow from around 1.5 inch flaccid to about 5.5 erect. I can’t accommodate an erection with the device on, but I usually tug during daytime at work, so there that’s never an issue...
            My best advice to anyone is to KOT!

Restarted restoring after a long break of about 12 years. Switched from multiple O-rings to the TLC-X tugger, and happy with the progress. https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...s-report-tlc-x

Comment

Originally posted by TheRifleman View Post
              I have thought that the TLC / YSC mini versions might be best for the max shrinkage times of the night.'
              Ron, do you still make the TLC and YSC minis?
              We now make them any size. (Before, when we had one basic size, Mini meant something.)
              -Ron Low
              Service@TLCTugger.com
              847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Working...
              X