Flaccid size

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by parsecskin View Post
    What CI number are you? How much inner skin do you have? How far up the inner cone can you get your skin once its all installed? It sounds like you have a wrinkle or 2 inside. With the pusher lubed up, you should move the pusher back and forth a couple of times quickly. This will flatten out any folds or wrinkles on the inside, but you MUST lube the pusher face first.
    I believe I am 3-3.5 , I can get the skin to just about the top of the inner cone. ( with the pusher plate removed) with the plate removed it gives that extra little space for the glans to go in. If I mount it with the plate I can get the skin to only go about halfway up the inner cone. And the pain scenario is as described above.

Comment

You should have enough skin to use the pusher. I used to have the same thing going on occasionally, then I started lubing the pusher face and "setting" the inner skin with the pusher. When you do this correctly you can actually feel the skin balloon up a bit and the inner skin flatten out. Try it. Also, you don't need to tug for that long per session anyway. The most effective way is in cycles. Especially with a device. Triggered cells need blood flow to complete the process and ALL devices restrict blood flow to some degree. I have found that 30 minute sessions 4-5 times per day is ideal for me. KOT!

Comment

Originally posted by parsecskin View Post
        You should have enough skin to use the pusher. I used to have the same thing going on occasionally, then I started lubing the pusher face and "setting" the inner skin with the pusher. When you do this correctly you can actually feel the skin balloon up a bit and the inner skin flatten out. Try it. Also, you don't need to tug for that long per session anyway. The most effective way is in cycles. Especially with a device. Triggered cells need blood flow to complete the process and ALL devices restrict blood flow to some degree. I have found that 30 minute sessions 4-5 times per day is ideal for me. KOT!
        I will get my hands on some lip balm and give that a try ( wonder if my wife will let me use hers) LOL

Comment

Working...
        X