Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hardened skin band

Hi everyone

I have been restoring for about 11 months now, initially using the canister method for 3 months and subsequently the TLC-X. I wear the device for approximately 2-3 hours a day. For the past month I have noticed the development of a slim band of hardened skin over the shaft of the penis on one side, stretching from the circumcision line proximally by about 2 inches, and measuring 1/2 inch in thickness. It kind of feels like the early callus formation one gets on the hands from manual work. Has anyone else experienced this and if so what solutions can you suggest?

Thank you for your advice!

You have to know what it is before you can find a solution. What you describe isn't my experience.

Comment

Originally posted by dante11111 View Post
      Hi everyone

I have been restoring for about 11 months now, initially using the canister method for 3 months and subsequently the TLC-X. I wear the device for approximately 2-3 hours a day. For the past month I have noticed the development of a slim band of hardened skin over the shaft of the penis on one side, stretching from the circumcision line proximally by about 2 inches, and measuring 1/2 inch in thickness. It kind of feels like the early callus formation one gets on the hands from manual work. Has anyone else experienced this and if so what solutions can you suggest?

Thank you for your advice!
      If it is from persistent rubbing, cut with the rubbing.

Hardening of the skin can be BXO/LS which may require the affected skin to be cut away if it doesn't respond to steroidal ointment. This sounds like a doctor thing to me.
      -Ron Low
      Service@TLCTugger.com
      847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Working...
      X