Personal cone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personal cone

Im old enough to be a gramps and i do know the difference between an erection and flaccid. I measured for my tugger with a set of calipers and got a dimension for the tlc tugger and ordered the device. After i received the device i put it on and noticed that the cone didn't seem to be tight enough. So later i made another measurement and got something a bit smaller. That would make sense why the cone didn't feel snug enough. Has anyone else had a similar problem at the beginning? I wonder if that first measurement will return or will the later measurement come back. In any case I'm reordering a different size of cone to see if things are better.
    Secondly, i think i have enough skin for this device and when I can get it on properly it seems to work well. It seems that after viewing all the demos that we are actually pushing the Corpora cavernosa back into the body as we pull the skin forward. Is this correct?
    At the present after just a short time tugging my foreskin will stay covering the penis head for a long time without a cone or anything holding it. Should i wear the cone even at that time?
    Thanks

Welcome! Fitting a retainer like a cone is tricky, our glans changes shape, has a wide variation in shape and size, and often has stuff on it that can reduce grip. You just have to experiment to figure out which size and shape will work well enough for what you want to do. The good thing is they are not that expensive, can be made at home, as well, so you can play around with several to see what works.

Yes, the tension used to pull the skin over a device typically results in some movement back toward your body. That is part of what creates the tension.

Regards

Comment

thanks

Comment

I started using lapumps decades ago and along with the suggested jelking before usage actually increased my foreskin alot before ever trying the tugger. I just always kept the glans open thinking thats the way its supposed to be. Now after using the tugger for a few weeks I now see that I have a good bit if skin already there and I can actually pull it over the glans and it will stay there almost all the time. However, it must also be mentioned that as I have aged and gotten heavier my penis has gotten shorter and the skin has naturally wrinkled more. I attribute the foreskin that I now have to that aging process mostly.
        The reason I'm putting this here is because as a new foreskin "user" I would like to pass along a thing or two. One is with the foreskin over the glands, when urinating the sensations are much different that you can ever imagine, actually very pleasant. I'm wondering since I have not had foreskin for my whole life what am I supposed to do with it now. As a circumcised person after urination you just gave it a simple shake and the urine was shaken off. Now with foreskin covering the glans some urine seems to be left there and just a shake doesnt work. What am I supposed to do now since I have no experience at all. Do I leave it alone and just shake it as best as I can or pull the skin back and clean it or what. Of course you will always get those few drops that show up because i still havent been able to teach my penis to sniff. I think Ron might write a new set of instructions to include what one might expect after restoration. Perhaps some thoughts on what youll be feeling and how to handle the new skin you havent had before. Like after urination, proper cleaning and care, that I havent had the experience to learn from the beginning.
        Any thoughts from yall?

Comment

New dicks should come with a users manual, Lol. When I was intact I always used to retract my foreskin a bit to expose the end of my head, then pee and shake it off. Pretty standard operating procedure for intact guys, but you would be surprised how many dont do this (or clean their foreskin).

Comment

parsecskin. thanks, that actually makes sense and I've done that some already. Yeah I think new users should have a users manual.

Comment

I have a new concern, when im tugging my foreskin seems cool, like it isnt getting proper blood flow. I wouldnt think it would with it all being squeezed like that. Should I be worried?

Comment

Originally posted by Gramps View Post
                I have a new concern, when im tugging my foreskin seems cool, like it isnt getting proper blood flow. I wouldnt think it would with it all being squeezed like that. Should I be worried?
                If it's cold in the room, that wouldn't be surprising. Remember that you're exposing more surface area to the air than usual, so that's more heat you can lose through the skin. If your restoration method involves pulling the skin forward past the glans, then there's also nothing underneath the skin at the very end to keep it warm.

Manual tugging during or after a hot shower or bath might help. I've known some restorers to do that.

Comment

The longer you keep the skin compressed, the more you will reduce blood flow. There is some risk potentially, yet many men tug for long periods of time without any reports of problems. I do not think you have much to worry about, unless you are feeling pain when you remove the gripper, or you observe other signs suggesting something is not right. A little coolness is OK.

On the other hand, there is no real reason, based upon what my experience has been, to tug for long periods of time, in terms of growing skin. So you can minimize this by tugging for shorter periods, if you are not.

Regards

Comment

I have had problems with the comfort strap not lasting long. It seems that the safety pin causes things to seperate and the whole thing to starts to deteriorate. Ive seen many discussions on the forums and decided to try my own idea. Walmart has a brand called george, in the mens department, purchase a pair of their suspenders. Mine is striped and about an inch wide. They have just 3 legs, two in front and one in back. Each leg of the suspender has plastic teeth grippers. They are connected in the back with a leather piece. Cut the leather off and youll see all three are seperate. Take the gripper off the back leg and sew it on to the end of one of the front legs. When you do this youll see that the plastic teeth grippers will allow you to use the suspender without the need for a safety pin. You can put it anywhere you like because the gripper holds well as it is.

Comment

Another Gramps here. It has been some time since you inquired as to what to do after peeing so that the glans remains clean and somewhat dry. My glans is completely covered most of the time (check my photos). After peeing I shake then using a piece of TP I gently wipe the glans to dry it. I have done this for years with no problems. KOT

Comment

Comment

In the morning and when I'm on this one medication. I would have to retract the skin to pee. I'm geeting off the medication slowly and been geeting more soft erections. I'm loosely cut everywhere but the back part. The doctor that is still my GP said he leaves the frenulum alone and cuts a low as he can. So my curcumsicion scar is half way down my shaft under my frenulum. He cut the middle section out.
                          "It'll only be half the calories..."
                          My progress: https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...me-and-my-ball

Comment

Working...
                          X