Mild discomfort on the base of shaft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mild discomfort on the base of shaft

Its not pain. I relate it to the feeling one gets the next day after a workout. A little sore but a "good sore". It also has a very mild itch. I dont tug for more than 3 - 4 hrs at a time 2 - 3 x's a day. I take a break when i get this feeling and resume 1 - 2 days later.

I use tlc-x, at a CI3, and tug with elastic to knee.

Curious if anyone else experiences this. Wonder if choosing different tugging methods may minimize this?

When I started tugging, I had tight ligaments at the base on the left side. So my flaccid appearance would hang a bit left and my erection was REALLY uncomfortable if forced point to the right of center. I decided to always tug to the right leg or right shoulder. I have absolutely zero discomfort on that left side anymore. The ligaments relaxed or stretched or something.

But tugging gave a novel and slightly unpleasant sensation for a couple months when I started, which I largely attribute to the tight ligaments.
    -Ron Low
    Service@TLCTugger.com
    847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Thank you for this insight. Now that you mention it, I too lean left. I also experience less pain when I tug on the right side. Glad to learn this may be temporary.

Comment

The only man I know, who sustained a substantial injury while restoring, did so while using the commercially available PUD. This man, who I met at a San Diego NORM meeting, got a deep skin tear - almost a flesh wound - on the top (dorsal side) of his penis near the base that took a long time to heal. The tear was horizontal to to the base of his penis. He didn't remember receiving a jolt that could have caused his injury. The flesh just separated. After being "out for the season" to let things heal, he completed his restoration with T-tape and elastic strap, tugging up and to the side.

I also recall that another man, on the old restore-list, who reported pain and whitish line of discoloration in the same area, the top of his penis near the base, while using a heavy weighted device. Those who use weighted devices - or any method that may result in tugging down at high tension - might want to take care and watch the top of their penises near the base for signs of being overstressed.

This area - the top (dorsal side) of the penis near the base - seems to be a shock area when tugging. Please be aware the suspensory ligament runs down the top of the penis underneath the skin in this area. You don’t want to damage it. (However, please be informed, one surgical penis enlargement scheme is to have a surgeon purposely cut the suspensory ligament at the base. This makes the penis hang lower when flaccid and APPEAR to be longer. When erect, the penis flops abut in all directions without the support of the suspensory ligament. Like I say: "To each man his own dick." If there are men, who want to provide fully informed consent for such a procedure, then we must let them do so if we are running a free society. As for me, I hold the unblemished, unmutilated body in high esteem, just like the ancient Greeks are said to have done.)

I’m not saying that any discomfort at the base indicates a incipient flesh wound injury as described above. I had occasional discomfort at the base, and at the sides as described by Ron, that just went away on its own too. I just wanted to give guys a heads up so they can monitor the shock area.

Foreskin restoration has a remarkable safety record. With so many different guys dicking around with their dicks in isolation, you would think that that would have resulted in many reports of trips to the emergency room by now, but it just hasn’t happened.

KOT Safely

David
        World As Monkey Island
        Last edited by Science Monk; 03-16-2019, 07:19 PM.
        I declared myself finished restoring with 3/4 erect coverage (CI-8.5) in 2005. I primarily used T-tape, strapping up and around my waist.
        I've participated in NORM meetings in San Diego, Los Angeles, Seattle (RECAP), and Ann Arbor, Michigan.

Every doubt, reservation, or concern I had about my restoration was resolved by achieving additional foreskin LENGTH.....So just KOT !

Comment

Working...
        X