What results can I expect after 1 year and 2 years of using tlc tugger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What results can I expect after 1 year and 2 years of using tlc tugger

Hello, on one side of my penis the skin is almost near the head already, on the other side it is a few centimetres back. I've been using the tlc tugger for about a month and there are more wrinkles/skin though I'm sure the majority of that is from just being stretcher and hasn't actually grown.
    What results are typical from a year or 2 of using this device? I've seen pictures of some people achieving full flaccid coverage within 2 years , and others who have been restoring for 5+ years and haven't seemed to get very far.
    Also. Does achieving full flaccid coverage mean you are finished restoring, or do you keep growing from there? Thanks
    Starts
    09-11-2019
    Ends
    09-11-2019

Also, I am extremely consistent and can only imagine a lot of the 5+ year restorers lacked consistency

Comment

Everyone is different in how fast they grow skin, some will grow at a faster rate than others, it all depends on your DNA. The first two months of consistent tugging is just stretching the skin out, so don't push it to hard. Make sure you skin is straight on the tugger after you put your my skin cone on. If you have a crooked cir scar you can adjust the skin on the tugger to concentrate pull that side of the skin but I would not do that tell you get the skin stretched after a couple of months of tugging.
      I have been restoring for 20 month and have full flaccid coverage at the smallest flaccid stage where I can walk around with full coverage, but I am a grower so it doesn't take long when changes happen before it pulls back.
      As far as being done that is totally up to you in what are your goals, I started out with a goal to having 300% FEC and as I grew more skin I changed my goal to 450% as I want to have at least half erect coverage, I am currently at 220% FEC. Once you start experiencing the natural gliding action during sex you want more over hang.
      Keep on tugging and don't worry about time lines, skin grows at its own pace and we can't speed it up no matter how we try, consistency and rest is the key!

Comment

Damn full flaccid coverage at 20 months sounds great. I very much hope to achieve that.

1 can I ask what your routine was (in terms of which products you used)?
        2. Do you think using the tlc tugger alone will be sufficient for say, the first 6 months ( or even during the whole journey to full flaccid coverage)
        3 can you explain what the percentages of fec are? And also how much did you progress by the 1 year mark?

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
          Damn full flaccid coverage at 20 months sounds great. I very much hope to achieve that.

1 can I ask what your routine was (in terms of which products you used)?
          2. Do you think using the tlc tugger alone will be sufficient for say, the first 6 months ( or even during the whole journey to full flaccid coverage)
          3 can you explain what the percentages of fec are? And also how much did you progress by the 1 year mark?
          Answer to your questions
          1. My Routine when I started out was every day 24 hours a day until about my 6 month, than I figured out I needed the skin to rest, so I switched to about 6 am to 5 pm every day except Saturday, that was the rest day no tugging at all. Since the first of the year I still do the same routine except for about an hour in the morning I use high tension, basically as much tension I can put on the strap around my knee. Since may I have been doing the same routine be have added 5 to 10 minutes of manual tugging right before I go to bed. Also when not tugging I use a o-ring as a retainer to make sure the skin doesn't come off the glans, even when I sleep, I have gained enough skin that I can get nocturnal erections and the o-ring stays in place and most of the time i never wake up, some times it comes off by not very often and than that is what usually wakes me up.

2. When I started I order the standard tugger and within a couple of weeks I ordered a 8 MM TLC stretch tugger, to wear at work with the RCX cone (one for the TLC-X) this combination seems to grip better and didn't slip of as easy as the regular tugger. I have also use the TLC-X with dual springs and a strap around my knee, when I have time, ( as I type this this is the method I am using as i am not working, I am a plumber, so doesn't work in the field) also use the TLC-X with the weights, I also have the TLC pusher to use if I am at the beach, swimming or other activities, but mostly I use the two first mentioned tuggers with a leg strap and knee brace to make it much more comfortable.

3. FEC is forced erect coverage which is how much of the shaft skin you can push over the corona of the your glans when fully erect, if you can get the skin to the corona than you are at zero. I use mm measurement when measuring as it is easier to see and keep track of progress than using inches. Basic formula works this way, measure your glans from corona to tip, that becomes your base length than get erect than force the skin as far forward as you can without it hurting and measure that distance to the tip of your glans. So if your glans is 32 mm in length and you force the skin over the corona and measure and have a measurement of 23mm your FEC coverage would be 28% . FEC = (1 – 23/32) = 28.125. Once you get coverage past the glans than that number becomes a negative number but your FEC percentage goes up. You will want to do this at least monthly or quartley and keep a spread sheet so you can track your progress, make sure you use the same instruments for measuring every time so you get consistent measurements, and repeat the process the same all the time (exp. If you sit when you measure always sit, if standing always stand).

My FEC at one year was 184%

Comment

https://tlctugger.com/forced-erect-coverage/

This might help more with the FEC explaination

Comment

Here is a spread sheet formula that works pretty good to keep track of your progress
              Attached Files

Comment

Hello, on one side of my penis the skin is almost near the head already, on the other side it is a few centimetres back. I've been using the tlc tugger for about a month and there are more wrinkles/skin though I'm sure the majority of that is from just being stretcher and hasn't actually grown.
                What results are typical from a year or 2 of using this device? I've seen pictures of some people achieving full flaccid coverage within 2 years , and others who have been restoring for 5+ years and haven't seemed to get very far.
                Also. Does achieving full flaccid coverage mean you are finished restoring, or do you keep growing from there? Thanks

Doesn't matter what we say, you'll see for yourself. That's how it works.

Comment

Ok thanks a lot. This is very much appreciated. What was your flaccid coverage at a year? Had it the new skin gone over the Corona? (If that's what it's called)

Comment

Make sure you take monthly photos of your overhang if you are at the stage, erect stages, and with the skin bunching behind the corona (ridge), this will be usefull down the road to compare your progress, because every day looking at your penis you forget what it looked like months ago. I didn't think I was gaining much inter skin until I review and compared photos for the start when I was erect and noticed my circ scar was at least four time wider than before on the top. Document as much as possible monthly or quarterly, helps when you get the doldrums and feel like nothing is happening, we all experience it.

Comment

Ok thanks a lot. This is very much appreciated. What was your flaccid coverage at a year? Had it the new skin gone over the Corona? (If that's what it's called)
                      I had 10mm of overhang past the end of the glans at one year

Comment

Originally posted by Gundog View Post

I had 10mm of overhang past the end of the glans at one year
                        When you're flaccid? So at the 1 year mark the skin had started to grow over the beginning of the bell ?(or glans, i think is the technical term). Were you experiencing the 'glide' at that point?

Comment

When you're flaccid? So at the 1 year mark the skin had started to grow over the beginning of the bell ?(or glans, i think is the technical term). Were you experiencing the 'glide' at that point?
                          Yes at smallest flaccid stage, the skin overhangs the end of the glans penis (medical term, where you meatus is at that you urinate from), Yes I was experiencing gliding action even before the one year mark and it continues to get better with each month that goes by.

Comment

Originally posted by Gundog View Post

Yes at smallest flaccid stage, the skin overhangs the end of the glans penis (medical term, where you meatus is at that you urinate from), Yes I was experiencing gliding action even before the one year mark and it continues to get better with each month that goes by.
                            Let me get this straight, so at the one year mark your foreskin covered the whole of your penis when you're at your smallest flaccid stage?

Comment

Let me get this straight, so at the one year mark your foreskin covered the whole of your penis when you're at your smallest flaccid stage?
                              At one year my glans was completely covered when I was at my smallest flaccid stage, also my glans and inner skin that was left was completely dekeratinized, in short my glans and inner skin are super smooth and shine .

Comment

Working...
                              X