No announcement yet.

Do you have to use over the shoulder ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have to use over the shoulder ?

Hello, I've been restoring for about 2 months and am only now settling into a routine, I'm yet to see any serious results.
    I use the leg strap everyday and I probably use over the shoulder only twice a week, is this ok? Can you use the leg strap exclusively?

The direction shouldn't matter, as long as the device is tugging on the skin consistently. Do whichever is most convenient for you.

Comment

Wii~

You can tug in whatever way is most comfortable for you, I mostly do hanging down, sometimes with weights, and doing a modified skin pull by hand using the Tugger.

I started with over the shoulder but when I would bend over to pick something up it would change the tension on the suspender strap drastically and when I would stand up again, there was way too much pain.

For most people, a couple of months of tugging is just getting started, this is a "years commitment" so don't expect results just yet.

Also, be patient, and keep on tuggin'

Gentle
      My Progress Gallery @ https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...tle-s-progress

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
        Hello, I've been restoring for about 2 months and am only now settling into a routine, I'm yet to see any serious results.
        I use the leg strap everyday and I probably use over the shoulder only twice a week, is this ok? Can you use the leg strap exclusively?
        Yes, you can use the leg strap exclusively. As z says, the direction doesn't matter. I used a leg strap for years with good results. By the way, "results" takes the form of small, and then larger, circumferential wrinkles in shaft skin. No one can expect to see this, though, for many, many months.

Comment

I tug over the shoulder during the night because I heard erections are more comfortable.

I tug at the knee during the day because it's a tighter pull and less inconvenient. Sitting down with over the shoulder is 100% a no go.

I do feel like tugging down does pull the frenulum side tighter.
          While tugging upwards pulls the top of shaft tighter.
          Atleast with me the cone tilts a little maybe your, your skin cone, is tighter.

edit: Just remembered me penis is slightly curved, so pulling down is against curve, while pulling up is with curve. Which made it perfect to conceal boners in the waistband of pants.

I don't know if this changes if yours is straighter.
          "It'll only be half the calories..."
          My progress: https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...me-and-my-ball

Comment

Working...
          X