Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about use of the straps around the waist

Hello All,

I have a question about different ways to use the straps for the tugger. I noted in my progress gallery about a method that used the strap around the waist. I was seeing if there's any information about that technique for tugging with the straps.

Right now I'm using it with the down the leg method and I plan to alternate with each leg every other week. I didn't like tugging overnight with the shoulder method, I move a bit much in my sleep, and if I remember correctly there's a way to do it around the waist.

I'm going to mess around with it to see if I can get the tension right but seeing if anyone has in other methods or tips about using the straps with the tugger.

Thank You

Originally posted by JCrow View Post
    the strap around the waist. I was seeing if there's any information about that technique for tugging with the straps.
    Sorry, I've never tried to document anything about it.
    -Ron Low
    [email protected]
    847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

All good, just seeing if there was any info.

Comment

Originally posted by JCrow View Post
        a method that used the strap around the waist. I was seeing if there's any information about that technique
        I can think of three ways:

1) Start with the strap adjusted so about half of its length is single-thick (the adjusting bracket is in the middle). Apply your device. Point your penis to one side (say right). Clip the single-thick end of the strap to your device. Run the strap around your back, and around to the front of the opposite (left) hip. Then open the double-thick end of the strap so it forms a loop you can step through with your (right) leg. The clip on the double-thick end is unused. Adjust strap length by the 4-Hour Rule: http://TLCTugger.com/4-hour-rule/

2) Start with the strap adjusted so about 1/4 of its length is single-thick (the adjusting bracket is closer to the single-thick end). Apply your device. Point your penis to one side (say right). Clip the single-thick end of the strap to your device. Run the strap around your back, and around to the front of the opposite (left) hip. Then clip the double-thick end of the strap to a bandanna looped over the base of your penis. Adjust strap length by the 4-Hour Rule: http://TLCTugger.com/4-hour-rule/

3) Start with the strap adjusted so about 1/4 of its length is single-thick (the adjusting bracket is closer to the single-thick end). Apply your device. Point your penis to one side (say right). Clip the single-thick end of the strap to your device. Run the strap around your back, and around to the front of the opposite (left) hip. Then open the double-thick end of the strap so it forms a loop. You can unclip the device, loop the loop over the penis, and re-clip the device. The clip on the double-thick end is unused. Adjust strap length by the 4-Hour Rule: http://TLCTugger.com/4-hour-rule/
        -Ron Low
        [email protected]
        847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

This is great! Thank you so much.

Comment

Working...
          X