X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• greg_b
    replied
    Originally posted by admin View Post
    To be clear, wearing gentle tension for many hours per day has served many restorers well for years.

Whatever you do, make it a routine. Then measure regularly http://TLCTugger.com/forced-erect-coverage/ to make sure you're making progress.
    Yes, this is true. That is why we do not have a way to recommend the "best" method, time, tension, or most other things. Reports indicate they all work, for at least some people. Each person has to figure out what works for them. But many dismiss short times under tension, so I tend to post about that. IT can be a good option that solves some problems for some people.

Regards

Leave a comment:

• admin
    replied
    Originally posted by greg_b View Post
    great progress with just two, 20 minute sessions a day, so yes, what you are proposing is reasonable and likely to work.
    To be clear, wearing gentle tension for many hours per day has served many restorers well for years.

Whatever you do, make it a routine. Then measure regularly http://TLCTugger.com/forced-erect-coverage/ to make sure you're making progress.

Leave a comment:

• greg_b
    replied
    I have made great progress with just two, 20 minute sessions a day, so yes, what you are proposing is reasonable and likely to work. Start with gentle tension until you get used to it, then increase to what you think will be effective for growing skin. Be prepared to make adjustments, especially in the amount of tension. You might hit the right combination first bat, but many find it takes some time to sort it all out.

And, welcome!

Leave a comment:

• HunterDrake
    replied
    I was cut really tight when I was younger. I've been aiming for about 4 x 15 minute sessions per day plus an hour before bed. I've been doing this for about a year and I've had some pretty decent results. I'm much looser than I used to be. Erections are much more pleasant with looser skin. I'm somewhere between a C2 and C3 now.
    I'm sure by now you've managed to put together a much better schedule. Everyone does have different skin types and some respond better to different tugging methods. Hope things are going well and you've had some good growth!

Leave a comment:

• Worthington33
    replied
    I think this is normal. Personally, I do an hour a day. I just can't allocate a lot of time because play and business take a lot of time. I think that it is important to tug every day, and not for several hours several times a week.
    Last edited by greg_b; 10-12-2020, 10:57 AM. Reason: Edited to remove advertisement link to pay site.

Leave a comment:

• Reality
    replied
    There is no "best" schedule in the way that you mean it. That would have to fit everybody's life, skin type, tolerance for effort without immediately visible results.

1. You need to find your own schedule.

2. Is the one you describe ok? Sure why not.

3. I'm one of members here who promote cycles of tension; a cycle is "on" and "off" moderate to high tension, done in several sets of several cycles.

4. Will this work for you? It should, but I have no idea if it will. Try it.

5. "Trying it" is what restoration is all about (as long as it isn't nonsensical magical thinking commonly found on social media, which you can recognize because it will try to sound "sciency").

6. Every single finished guy started on his own, and hung in there, experimenting with methods and schedules which fit into their life.

7. So..........you can certainly ask questions here, we want you to, but to expect answers which fit you and your life specifically, you can't expect all of the answers will fit.

8. The old saying "you have to know part of the answer to ask the right question" applies to each of us, and now, you ; you do know part of the answer.

9. This isn't Science, it's Art. There are a few basics, but no magic; no magic schedule, no magic method, no magic substance, no magic anything, and especially no "experts" in restoration, except you, for you.

I know this isn't what you wanted, but it happens to be one of those basics, also known as the truth.

Leave a comment:

• wiiwuuwii705@gmail.com
    started a topic Is 2x1 hour per day good?

Is 2x1 hour per day good?

At the moment I'm trying to aim for 2 seperate sessions of 1 hour per day. I don't have any type of knee strap (which I've heard is recommended for convenience, my finances and mental health have been in the shitter and I'm just starting to get my life back together). So I do 2x1 hour, high tension. Is this OK? What do you belive to be the Best schedule?
Working...
X