First day with the tlc x on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First day with the tlc x on

It's definitely not as bad as I thought it was going to be. Should I be feeling the tugging or is it kinda just like a small feeling there?

Looks good!! As your skin loosens up, you'll start to be able to fit more skin under the cone and near the flared part before the collet. I have some pics in my gallery that look oddly similar LOL our dicks look similar in the device. I just started a few days ago and am using it for ~8-12 hrs per day. Also, start with no tension and see if it feels comfortable while on for a good amount of time. Then, you can start applying tension with the pushing rod and tightening with the collet to your level of comfortability. Just remember- pain is not a part of the process. Good luck tugging with your new device, as we are in similar boats!

Comment

Congrats on starting your restoration journey! It will be exciting for you to see how in time that cone will start to disappear under the coverage of your lengthened skin tube. You will normally feel some tension initially, but this should become invisible to you after a few moments of wearing it, which allows you to go about your day without even thinking about having the device on!

Comment

Welcome to the journey! Looks like you are off to a great start. As MG22Restorer noted, you should never tolerate pain. Many of us have learned this the hard way because we wanted to rush our results. Enduring pain does the opposite, however, because it leads to injuries that can have you out of commission for weeks.
        Check out my restoration progress gallery here!

Comment

Originally posted by LArestorer View Post
          It's definitely not as bad as I thought it was going to be. Should I be feeling the tugging or is it kinda just like a small feeling there?
          Welcome to your journey of restoring your foreskin. I would use the TLC-X as a tugger with a strap and not a pusher until you can cover at least 3/4 of the tugger body with the skin tube otherwise you are going to get frustrated as it will have a tendency to slip out of the my skin cone quite frequently or not be evenly pulled as the skin will slip. It will be more comfortable to wear until you get some skin growth.

Comment

Originally posted by MG22Restorer View Post
            Looks good!! As your skin loosens up, you'll start to be able to fit more skin under the cone and near the flared part before the collet. I have some pics in my gallery that look oddly similar LOL our dicks look similar in the device. I just started a few days ago and am using it for ~8-12 hrs per day. Also, start with no tension and see if it feels comfortable while on for a good amount of time. Then, you can start applying tension with the pushing rod and tightening with the collet to your level of comfortability. Just remember- pain is not a part of the process. Good luck tugging with your new device, as we are in similar boats!
            Hi, I m interested in buying the TLC-X because I have a loose and low circumcision and I would like to regrow my inner skin. How do I do to speak to a person to understand the dynamics in a better way? Thanks a lot

Comment

Originally posted by Teggmanc View Post
              How do I do to speak to a person to understand the dynamics
              It's Ron. I make the TLC-X. I sent you a personal message through the forum. If I don't hear from you, I'll snoop into your forum account to send an email.
              -Ron Low
              [email protected]
              847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

hope you're fine and getting better

Comment

Working...
                X