Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Correct Usage of TLC-X With Hanging Weights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correct Usage of TLC-X With Hanging Weights?

So I’ve got a quick question about the correct usage of the TLC-X With the hanging weights.

I just got my hanging weights today.

Should you depress the pusher and fix the collet on for the inner foreskin first before you add the weights, cuff, and lock-in screw?

Or do you not push the inner part at all when you are using the weights?

I’ve attached a picture of how I’ve got it on now (not sure why it’s rotated wrong). But in any event... I work from home in the nude at my desk... So I can wear the weights hanging over the edge of my chair all day.

Thanks!

Originally posted by AKATheAlchemist View Post
    Should you depress the pusher and fix the collet on for the inner foreskin first before you add the weights, cuff, and lock-in screw?
    That's what I would do.

Or do you not push the inner part at all when you are using the weights?
    The elastic pushing modes (springs, rubber bands) wouldn't be very useful with TLC Hangers weights, because the weight will pull down on the pushing rod to undo some of pushing action, but fixed Pusher displacement (by tightening the Collet) will work fine.

TLC Danglers weights clip to the tugging handle instead of securing to the rod, so they could be combined with any Pushing mode.
    -Ron Low
    [email protected]
    847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Do you have links for the Dangler weights? I can't find them on the website.

Comment

Do you have links for the Dangler weights? I can't find them on the website.
        TLC Danglers are ripped off from Tony's Torpedo Tugging Weights. Get those here: http://shop.foreskin-restoration.inf...et-Torpedo.htm

Here's my write-up about using dangling weight.
        - - - - -

If you like the idea of weighted tension, think about Dangling weights, a system of weights I've been using in bed that can also hang discreetly down your pants leg. The advantage compared to weights which attach right to the end of the device is that the Dangling weight can bear over the edge of a chair and hang down to tug even when you're seated. My setup includes a long lead and a pulley (hung from the headboard by an S hook) to tug up past my face while sleeping. The pulley guides the cord over or through or beside the headboard so the weights can dangle just above the floor and pull with constant gentle tension.

Bedtime method:

I apply the device to my penis. I lie back in bed. I point my penis toward my face. I clip a 5-foot long cord to my device. The cord runs over the pulley that is attached via an S hook to the headboard and then the cord bears straight down. At the lower end of the cord weights are hooked to the cord dangling just above the floor.

Everybody has their own sleeping arrangements. If your bed is low to the ground this dangling is not workable. It's ideal when there's a headboard that's not solid. Mine is basically like this one https://secure.img1-fg.wfcdn.com/im/...+Panel+Bed.jpg The pulley is fixed to the lower rail of the headboard by an S hook. Some guys have to make themselves a 1-foot by 4-foot sheet of pegboard to hook the s-hook into. The pegboard could stand next to the bed (so you're sleeping at a bit of an angle toward the corner of the bed) or it stands between the mattress and headboard/wall.
        -Ron Low
        [email protected]
        847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Working...
        X