Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to use TLC Tugger with short penis skin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to use TLC Tugger with short penis skin?

Hi everyone, I just received my TLC Tugger device from the shipment company. I was very excited but I am very disappointed right now. My penis is 13,5 cm when it's erected but it's too short when it's not erected. When I try to put TLC Tugger to my penis, I can't roll my skin to up to place the cover, because my skin is too short. What should I do? Is there any solution with TLC Tugger or any other device that can work for me?

First off, I am happy to see someone starting their journey.
    perfect time to restore (in my opinion.) Because of the pandemic, we are going out less, possibly telecommuting for work. So if there were a bulge your most likely at home.
    with that being said let me try and awnser your question. I have been restoring only for a few months and I had the same problem as you. Although I use the tlc-x it was a bit of a challenge getting enough skin under the your skin cone to tug. I got what I could and put tension on the little skin that I had in the beginning. Since the past few weeks I am able to cover most if not all of the body of the device with no issue. From what I have heard in other posts, the first 2 months or so you are just stretching the skin while after that you will begin to Actually slowly grow skin little by little. This issue is actually very common. Some solutions are... if you are able to apply the device, start off with no tension just let it hang, the weight of the device will stretch skin just by its weight. If not, taped methods with let’s say a canister or manual stretching will give a little more slack and facilitate the act of applying the device. American bodycrafters makes a taped devices as does tlc tugger they are both cheap and require little slack. But ideally like I said, do your best to try and fit just a little bit of skin in the device, even with little skin in the cone and little to no tension you can begin the process of restoration.

I hope this helps,

Comment

Originally posted by ems1 View Post
      First off, I am happy to see someone starting their journey.
      perfect time to restore (in my opinion.) Because of the pandemic, we are going out less, possibly telecommuting for work. So if there were a bulge your most likely at home.
      with that being said let me try and awnser your question. I have been restoring only for a few months and I had the same problem as you. Although I use the tlc-x it was a bit of a challenge getting enough skin under the your skin cone to tug. I got what I could and put tension on the little skin that I had in the beginning. Since the past few weeks I am able to cover most if not all of the body of the device with no issue. From what I have heard in other posts, the first 2 months or so you are just stretching the skin while after that you will begin to Actually slowly grow skin little by little. This issue is actually very common. Some solutions are... if you are able to apply the device, start off with no tension just let it hang, the weight of the device will stretch skin just by its weight. If not, taped methods with let’s say a canister or manual stretching will give a little more slack and facilitate the act of applying the device. American bodycrafters makes a taped devices as does tlc tugger they are both cheap and require little slack. But ideally like I said, do your best to try and fit just a little bit of skin in the device, even with little skin in the cone and little to no tension you can begin the process of restoration.

I hope this helps,
      Thanks for your answer ems1 . I wonder if you have tried DTR device. Its mechanism seems more proper for short skins. Is that so? Do you have any experience? I am planning to order it.

Comment

I am familiar with DTR, I don’t have any experience with it. However I have heard good things about it from others. As for being better for helping with the lack off lose skin I am not sure. If it is not to exspensive give it a try, otherwise tapped methods will stretch the skin enough to be able to use device.

Comment

It may not take long to grow enough skin to use the TLC without discomfort. Try doing some manual tugging for a while:

http://www.restoringforeskin.org/pub...gging/method-2

Comment

Tape and manual have always been the go to methods for men that do not have much skin to start with. All the device pretty much require having enough skin to be able to trap it inside the gripper. if you can manage that, then go for it, but it is more common for many to first grow enough skin, then switch to a device, than start with a device form the get go.

Regards

Comment

Working...
            X