Old TLC Tugger from Early 2000s, Questions & Troubleshooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old TLC Tugger from Early 2000s, Questions & Troubleshooting

Hi all! I'm semi-new to restoration, at least I did research many years ago before there was as much information and as many products out there as there are today, and I'm looking to start trying to restore again. I did on and off for awhile back then, but life and other things made it hard to concentrate on that, but I recently found my old TLC Tugger from.. I think early 2000s, no later than 2010 though. I purchased it before all the demo videos and sizing charts (and before I could legally send reff pics to get some help).

I was hoping someone could help me re-identify the type of tugger I have, as well as the size of the pusher and any pieces that I might be missing from this rig. Also since it's been so long since I purchased this, I'm sure it's outdated and there are better/more accurate options out there. I just wish I could afford to do a complete update/upgrade of this rig with new parts and things, but I'm honestly not sure where I need to begin again from where I left off since my foreskin/glans act a little differently than most.

Anyway, I have some pics of the rig and the parts I currently have, I k now i'm missing rubber bands, a smaller center rod, the original pusher and I think it initially came with another pieces I'm not totally sure. If anyone hhas any notes, thoughts or links to get me going, I would be eternally grateful.

That's the first generation TLC-X with the opaque your skin cone, the original set screw, and maybe a deeper pusher. You don't seem to be missing anything else. The TLC -X instructions on the TLC web site will still mostly apply.
    Visit my restoration progress journal.

Comment

Originally posted by mjwise View Post
      That's the first generation TLC-X with the opaque your skin cone, the original set screw, and maybe a deeper pusher. You don't seem to be missing anything else. The TLC -X instructions on the TLC web site will still mostly apply.
      Ah. Thank you. I figured it was 1st or 2nd gen, and yes I believe the pusher was the next available size up from the basic. Now that i know the model I'll check out the instructions lol.
      Would it be a good idea to get a new cone for the outside that's better fitted to me? I've always had some trouble getting it to stay on and not slip off.. my glans tend to hide in what little foreskin i have when flaccid, so I'm assuming a smaller cone would keep it on better.
      I also noticed the Collet and springs as well as the rubber band clip, would any/all of those make for an easier experience?

Comment

You can order new your skin cones from Ron. It's hard for me to giving sizing advice though and I'll defer to Ron on that one.

I personally found the set screw to be better and easier to use than the collet. I've never used the rubber band clip.
        Visit my restoration progress journal.

Comment

Originally posted by mjwise View Post
          You can order new your skin cones from Ron. It's hard for me to giving sizing advice though and I'll defer to Ron on that one.

I personally found the set screw to be better and easier to use than the collet. I've never used the rubber band clip.
          Alrighty, thank you for your help so far ^_^ I'll check out the skin cones on the product page, maybe send in a custom request to see if i could get one with a better fit. Now just to measure and get a couple ref pics, easier said than done these days lol

Comment

Working...
          X