Strap confusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strap confusion

Just wonder ive recently started back on restoring and i seem to have issues getting the tension of the strap correct of use while im at work ive had to make multiple trips to the restroom to relieve the device cause it feels like im pinching the skin to much i dont have much skin to work with but i made it work in the past i dont quite understand the sensation i guess im suppose to feel without having pain i know maybe some mild discomfort is to be expected with my current foreskin length but no pain or white skin . But it seema like every tension i use is yoo much but then it just becomes so loose ik its not doing anything..

What about adjusting the pin to a different spot on the strap and maybe you will find a better way to properly tension the strap?

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenGOD_Anubis View Post
      i dont quite understand the sensation i guess im suppose to feel without having pain i know maybe some mild discomfort is to be expected
      I say use the 4-Hour Rule http://TLCTugger.com/4-hour-rule/
      = = =
      We have a protocol to follow for setting the tension level, called the 4-Hour Rule http://TLCTugger.com/4-hour-rule/. It says start with zero added tension. After you get through a 3- or 4-hour stint wearing zero or any tension level a few times with no unwanted effects, you have license to try a level that's a small precise increment greater. Even the perfect tension will SOMETIMES get uncomfortable or work loose, but when you get to a level that you can't wear for the intended duration despite multiple attempts, that's when you back up one setting and always use that tension unless something changes. But you might have to re-do the experiment for each context in which you tug (work, couch surfing, sleep). The amount of tension you can wear depends on your girth, skin thickness, slack, activity level, wear duration, etc. so nobody can give you a number.

-Ron Low
      [email protected]
      847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Thanks !

Comment

I have noticed that if your skin is not completely smooth inside your device that you will get those pinching sensations. For example, if your skin is bunched up in one part or you have a fold or wrinkle under your skin cone then you're going to feel a pinch. You have to get a really good application, then you can wear it for hours with no discomfort. Hope that helps!

Comment

Jaycali,

I agree with what you said about getting out the wrinkles when applying the device. Though sometimes when I pull my skin up and around the TLC-X tugger body, in order to get a good tug around the entire circumference, it seems impossible to avoid the bunching of skin. Then, if I try to straighten it out, then the retainer cone doesn’t make a decent seal. I’ve tried doing it the way Ron shows in one of his instructional videos, but I think I simply don’t yet have enough slack skin to pull that off. The good news is that every time I set my device, it’s getting easier to do and I think I’m getting better at doing it, but still haven’t achieved 100% smoothed out wrinkles. Will keep trying.
            Tugger1

Comment

Originally posted by tuguser View Post
              Jaycali,

I agree with what you said about getting out the wrinkles when applying the device. Though sometimes when I pull my skin up and around the TLC-X tugger body, in order to get a good tug around the entire circumference, it seems impossible to avoid the bunching of skin. Then, if I try to straighten it out, then the retainer cone doesn’t make a decent seal. I’ve tried doing it the way Ron shows in one of his instructional videos, but I think I simply don’t yet have enough slack skin to pull that off. The good news is that every time I set my device, it’s getting easier to do and I think I’m getting better at doing it, but still haven’t achieved 100% smoothed out wrinkles. Will keep trying.
              Yeah over time it does get a lot easier. I can take my skin all the way up to the top of the tugger now with a great seal, I have about 50 % flaccid cover though. If I've been wearing it all day and I need to wash off the moisturizer, sometimes the coconut oil I use to moisturize the inside of the tugger makes its way onto my outer skin over the day and it slips.

Comment

Working...
              X