New TLC Tugger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New TLC Tugger

Hey all. Just recently started manually tugging (maybe a week or so at this point). I went ahead and got the regular TLC Tugger because I know I'm going to to use it. I tried it on and while it seems comfortable, I can't get it to stay on. I'm assuming it's because I don't have enough slack skin for it to use? I thought I was a C-2, because I do have some slack skin when soft and when I manually tug, when I get my high-tension I can get the skin to almost cover my glans. Maybe I should keep manually tugging for now until I build up enough slack skin for it to use? I also notice that the white cone that sits on top of my glans is smaller than my glans so I'm not sure if that is anything that I should worry about either.

Anywho. Guidance? Words of wisdom? I'd appreciate any input.

Thanks!

Karma Pup

Originally posted by Karma_Pup View Post
    Hey all. Just recently started manually tugging (maybe a week or so at this point). I went ahead and got the regular TLC Tugger because I know I'm going to to use it. I tried it on and while it seems comfortable, I can't get it to stay on. I'm assuming it's because I don't have enough slack skin for it to use? I thought I was a C-2, because I do have some slack skin when soft and when I manually tug, when I get my high-tension I can get the skin to almost cover my glans. Maybe I should keep manually tugging for now until I build up enough slack skin for it to use? I also notice that the white cone that sits on top of my glans is smaller than my glans so I'm not sure if that is anything that I should worry about either.

Anywho... Guidance? Words of wisdom? I'd appreciate any input.

Thanks!

Karma Pup
    Check out device-assisted manual tugging: https://tlctugger.com/manual-tugging-demo/

We can Zoom about your situation if there's something you need to demonstrate.
    -Ron Low
    [email protected]
    847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

I did manual tugging until I could put a TLC-X on. I had too much trouble keeping it on so I tugged some more. I was able to use it but it was too difficult to use at work. I manually tugged my way to a CI6. That re-motivated me to start using devices again. Being a CI6 makes it soooo much easier to put pretty much any device on. The good news is that there are so many pathways to your goal that, over the time of your restoration, you might try a few of them. I've got several options now and it keeps restoration from becoming monotonous. Best wishes for a great journey and KOT.
      Check Out My Progress Gallery Presently a CI-8
      Photo Gallary
      My Taoism practice began with the owner's manual.
      The owner's manual to the male human body!
      May the (tugging) force be with you! A good salutation: YIFR (yours in foreskin restoration).

Comment

When I first bought mine I didn’t have enough skin either . Don’t give up there are other ways to tug

Comment

Working...
        X