Three Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three Questions

Hello Everyone, I have a few questions. I am a 26 years old guy. I am currently at CI 3, and wearing the TLC Tugger for 12 hours, 7 days a week, with maximum force (that I'm comfortable with).
    How long will it take for me to have 100% FEC?
    How long will it take for me to be at CI 4?
    How long will it take for me to be at CI 7?

Best Wishes
    Zeus

This is always an awkward question to answer. I don't want to give you a stock "it's different for everyone, just enjoy the journey" cheap answer, it doesn't tell you anything. At the same time, I don't want to try to give an answer that might be too short a time frame for your case, and you don't hit that particular checkpoint and get demotivated.

From observing different people with different regimes, starting from a CI-3 with your 12/7 plan, here's a rough estimate:
    CI-3 to CI-4: 4-6 months. This is based on the progress of the 1-24 month gallery linked below and other progress galleries. 6 months is far on the longer side of what I'd expect for you - this upper limit is decided from what I've seen of people losing consistency or using techniques like manual or taping. As well as this, you may have skin pulled up on to the shaft which will be pulled back to the body when more skin is available - this will be most observable when erect.
    CI-4 to CI-7: Much more difficult to guess, but I'd put it around 18-24 months. The problem here is there is a huge number of variables that can affect this stage - penis length (hence, amount of skin to be grown), how well your skin responds to tension, your diet and other health, etc. Because of the long time frame, there are a lot of unknown variables too - some people have gone on exercise routines, lost a ton of body fat and then lost progress on their restoration after the fat pad on the groin reduces and pulls skin down. It could take you less than this, it could take you more, but that seems to be the general frame in which most people get their results.

The key thing to realise here is there is no 'best' way - that doesn't that some methods aren't better than others. Unfortunately, the community is disorganised enough and there is a severe lack of literature or studies done on restoration due to the sheer time involved and the difficulty of finding people whom you can rely on for scientific grade measurements for the years of time that the project involves. To my knowledge, there is no in-depth analysis of restoration time frames for different techniques, so the best anyone can give is an estimate.

There have also been discoveries on restoring time - some people find good results with 6 hours a day, others need 12 hours a day, others need more. Again, a lack of well presented, fair analysis makes all of this data useless, but what can be gained from this is that there exists a wide range of 'suitable' times. You may find your 12/7 plan can be optimized for this reason.

As far as FEC goes, that really can't be estimated due to the sheer number of unknown variables and scarcity of data. Some people are more growers than showers, etc. What I can recommend is taking regular FEC measurements - say once a week - and tabulate them in a spreadsheet program like Excel. After maybe 6 months (should be enough data points to get a good idea) try fitting different lines of best fit to project some future point. However, by this time, you might have achieved 100% FEC.

Hope this helped!

Comment

Well I'll give you the "cheap" answer, "it's different for everyone............", because it happens to be true No individual fits anybody's anecdotal estimation of "how long" anything will take for you.

But if you really want some overall perspective on the time frame for just simple, naturally programmed epidermal replacement, then here's something to read and apply to your questions: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK26865/

If you do the math, then one way to look at it is, for just maintenance of your skin, takes years to complete a turnover from basal layer, up. For something in excess of that maintenance rate, and in one particular area (your penile shaft), it takes longer. We, we tuggers, try for the excess rate when we tug. And we're successful if we keep at it. We want more skin than would've grown at the normal rate. Thing is, we're not trying for normal; that 'under the radar' rate. We want more growth than just maintenance. So, it goes slowly.

Your rate will be slow, from any measure of time. But how fast will "slow" be? Nobody here can give you specifics. It typically takes at least 6 to 8 years (in general), and that's if you have a fairly loose cut. So just get in there, do it, don't count the days, don't count the months, don't count the years, because none of that is part of what's important. You're not running a race. Just tug until you're satisfied with the result. When you come out of the other end of this thing, you'll be very pleasantly surprised with what has happened because it will include qualities and function that you aren't aware of now. People on your end of the process think they know what to expect, but they don't. Stick with it, and you'll see what I mean by that. And then you can turn around and say the same thing to somebody else.

There's always a price to pay for what you get in this world. Always. Part of your price will be time. Just the way it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Loves of Zeus View Post
        Hello Everyone, I have a few questions. I am a 26 years old guy. I am currently at CI 3, and wearing the TLC Tugger for 12 hours, 7 days a week, with maximum force (that I'm comfortable with).
        How long will it take for me to have 100% FEC?
        How long will it take for me to be at CI 4?
        How long will it take for me to be at CI 7?

Best Wishes
        Zeus
        NO ONE knows the answer to these questions. Too many variables involved. Any specific answer given is pure speculation. However, I can speak with confidence when I say that it will take you YEARS to achieve any of the landmarks you mention. How many will vary from person to person.

Comment

I'm currently sitting at about 110% FEC and I'm about a CI-3.8-3.9 right now, started at CI-2.5 and as of yesterday, the 19th, I crossed my 6 month mark.

Some things that I learned during my journey is that I can do roughly 8-10% FEC per month. Keep in mind that your skin is much more stretchy since you've been pulling on it so expect when you actually stop that it will shrink a bit.

What I can say is I'm a shower with being flaccid around 5.5-6 inches (temp depending) and erect at 7.25 inches. With that said, I require a lot more skin to grow for my coverage and I don't know your situation. I'm quite happy with where my progress is and if you can get 100% FEC in the next few months from where ever you are right now, then great! Keep going. You'll only know how fast you are growing when you start recording some numbers and actually figuring out where you are now and marking down your FEC and then plotting it for a few months. That's the only way. Then, you can perhaps make some conservative estimates after maybe 5-6 months. Whatever estimates you make early on might not actually work out in the end like I realized, but this isn't something to discourage you. Just keep going. No one knows how long it will really take; we can all only dream and keep going.

Comment

There is no real answer for this. Sorry.

For some 2 years. Others (like me) have been at it for 6 and still no end in sight. Assuming you keep up with wearing it so much, though, you should finish within 5 years.
            Started CI-0 with no movable skin and 0% FEC

Currently at CI-4 with 64% FEC

See my progress gallery

Comment

Working...
            X