Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tugging 24/7........

Hello, I'll be grateful to anyone who answers the question:
    Can I tug 24/7 with the TLC Tugger (of course if I'm comfortable with). I can wear the tugger for long periods of time without any discomfort.
    I mean that will it be a good thing or I can have some problems with it? And if I can, will it be equally rewarding?

Best Wishes

Everyone is different in how their body grows skin, but I'll simply say that you won't gain anything. Skin actually grows when you are not tugging/stretching. Without getting scientific, I'll leave it at that. Always retain when not stretching as this trains the skin to go forward and to push.

Comment

Originally posted by Loves of Zeus View Post
      Hello, I'll be grateful to anyone who answers the question:
      Can I tug 24/7 with the TLC Tugger (of course if I'm comfortable with). I can wear the tugger for long periods of time without any discomfort.
      I mean that will it be a good thing or I can have some problems with it? And if I can, will it be equally rewarding?

Best Wishes
      You can wear it 24/7. But it won't do what you think it will do. You can't tug 24/7 with a consistent tension. It's impossible. The TLC won't do this, no device available to you will do this. And you don't want to. If tugging with a consistent tension for 24/7 was possible it would cause any cell division to stop. That means no skin growth. That's the opposite of what we want.

And, in the real world, it will get dirty quickly. You need to wash your device. You risk a urinary tract infection otherwise, and perhaps a localized skin infection. Stay clean, take your device off from time to time.

Comment

24/7 is not good. You need breaks for circulation to flow as all devices inhibit circulation to some degree. No blood flow, no nutrients to the cells, no growth. All the tension does is TRIGGER the cells to divide and multiply and only a certain number of cells are ready to do so at any given time. Everyone's "ideal" tension is different, but generally NO MORE than 16 oz is needed, and even that's a lot. I use 8-10 oz. Also different methods and applying your device slightly differently every time will expose different areas of skin to tension. Manual is a good supplement to device use for this very reason. Change it up often and you will have good growth.

Comment

So true what parsecskin, gone manual cyclic currently along with Chucks DTR with a modified condom cathater 36mm for a gripper - his latest suggestion by a reader - difficult to put on but amazingly comfortable - grips with amazing stretching so expect more growth soon as I had reached a plateau of no inner growth.

Comment

You can WEAR your tugger 24/7 w/o any problems.

I do it all the the time but, during the day, the tugger will not always remains on. You have to disengage it to pee. Sometimes, it just comes off by itself and you have to reattach it. Sometimes, it causes discomfort and you have to readjust it.

So, as noted previously, even if you wear it 24/7, your foreskin is not always under tension BUT, if you don't wear it, you'll never grow it. So, I wear if as much as I can, which is often (but not always) 24/7.

Comment

Working...
            X