Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Experiment with 20ml syringe and sugar water...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experiment with 20ml syringe and sugar water...

A few days ago I decided to grow some rock candy... In a HUGE way I underestimated how much sugar it would take and ended up with alot of excess syrupy sugar water that is too dilute to grow crystals and the plastic bottle shrank when I poured hot sugar solution into it which just compounded the problem... I have a 20 ml syringe and decided I was going to bunch up the skin on my penis and try to suck it in and use that as a vacuum FR device. It works but it works alot better with a lube so remembering a few pinterest posts I have come across that were bragging about the healing power of sugar I decided I would use the excess sugar water I had.

So far I've only tried this 3 times in the last week but I have noticed my skin looks much healthier and seems elongated when I pull on it (after the swelling goes down). I am mostly at home and in sweatpants so this is easy for me to use...

the 20ml syring had the end cut off so the syringe plunger could go in the other end and then that end was heated so I could use something (a knife handle) to push the edges out this was to keep the rubber plunger from being cutup as I often oil it to keep it moving easily and this requires its frequent removal from the syringe body (the rubber gets soft with time and oil). The other end of the cylinder body also got heated and had the edges pushed on with a knife handle to roll them over (they were sharp). That about it... I bunch up the skin and put 5 drops of sugar water in the skin hole and with my fingers move it around so I get coated before I bunch the skin up again so I can get the plunger ontop of it to suck it in.

Quote: everything is a perception... reality is a myth (?)
    Quote: a person is smart... people are stupid (Men in black)

Please let us know how it works for you in terms of skin growth.

Regards

Comment

Definitely the most interesting restoration method I've ever heard of.
      Good luck!

Comment

I have been using it about every other day and I can tell there is growth of my foreskin! I've also been using it on my hands where I have damaged skin that is almost always dry and cracked (for more than a decade)... my hands look 90% healed after a week and a half so now its a waiting game to see if it lasts but the result so far is promising for both my foreskin and my dry cracked skin.

Comment

Thanks for the update. I am glad it is working for you. How much do you attribute to the sugar solution, vs the partial vacuum?

How are you applying it to your hands? I would think it makes your hands sticky, no?

Regards

Comment

Its very sticky and/or dry and crumbly IOTW: its messy! The solution I am using I have been calling "sugar water" but its viscosity is more like cough syrup. Both the sugar and vacuum seem to be a winner but time will tell for sure. The effect its had on my hands is undeniable tho I hope it lasts!

Comment

The concern I have is you may be setting yourself up for a yeast infection by bathing your genitals in all of that sugar. Sugar is yeast's favorite food. The reason diabetics are prone to genital yeast infections is that they excrete sugar in their urine.

David
              World As Monkey Island
              I declared myself finished restoring with 3/4 erect coverage (CI-8.5) in 2005. I primarily used T-tape, strapping up and around my waist.
              I've participated in NORM meetings in San Diego, Los Angeles, Seattle (RECAP), and Ann Arbor, Michigan.

Every doubt, reservation, or concern I had about my restoration was resolved by achieving additional foreskin LENGTH.....So just KOT !

Comment

Definitely growing some skin and without a yeast infection! I had to look yeast infection up that is just gross! (I may have had a yeasty tongue most of my life =() the stretching of the skin is uneven tho. The vacuum really likes the "front" skin right under the frenar remnant as it gets the puffiest by far.

Comment

It has been about a month and I've switched from doing this during the day to trying to sleep with it at night. It either gets achy and I wake up to take it off or it falls off on its own. Either way it is prooving to be effective and when doing it at night the swelling is not near as bad (mostly because its not being reapplied or having the vac level adjusted like I was doing during the day).

Comment

Working...
                  X