Frenulum Sucker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frenulum Sucker

Hi, I am in the research and developement phase of a frenulum sucker device. (See photos.)

I plan on making this device very small so it is wearable under the pants, and can be used anywhere anytime. If you notice from the pictures, the suction chamber does not have to be much taller or wider than the interior form. It holds itself on, without pressing into the body. Results are achieved very quickly. Increase in size of the frenulum under vaccum and sensitivity is noticed after two sessions of pumping for ten minutes.

So how did I make this? I made a model of my penis head, modified that to be the model to form a medical grade PPE plastic shell. Then I cut openings where I wanted the vacuum to be. This is the first frenulum sucker I am trying, and I call it the Panda Head for obvious reasons. The next one I build will have openings on the sensitive bottom side of the glans, or something else. I have not decided yet. I am also working on a custom, super-compact suction dome that has a base that seals to the inner form where the penis head is inserted. I think the final design will be smaller than 3 inches long, and smaller than 3 inches diameter.

This is not easy to make, I am using medical manufacturing equipment to make these, and there has been a lot of trial and error before getting to this point.

What do you think? Would you try this Panda Head device yourself? What other shapes or areas would you personally want yourself?

Unfortunately due to the time and amount of work that goes into making this, I can not offer to make them cheaply. Plus it is important that it is an exact fit, which means I have to have an accuarate model of the penis head to make it. This is truly a custom made, custom fit, custom choice device. I am really happy with the results and feel. I already have improvements in mind...but the progress is slow due to lack of funding.

Please leave me a comment below.
    Attached Files

There is a portable vacuum bell type enlargement device called I think the PenisMaster Pro.
    -Ron Low
    [email protected]
    847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Originally posted by Incomplete View Post
      What do you think? Would you try this Panda Head device yourself? What other shapes or areas would you personally want yourself?
      Please leave me a comment below.
      I am not sure what to think. It looks interesting. Very nicely constructed. But I am not sure what I would use it for...

What is the intended purpose? Restoring? Sexual Pleasure? Other?

What do you see as the advantages of this relative to similar devices?

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by greg_b View Post

I am not sure what to think. It looks interesting. Very nicely constructed. But I am not sure what I would use it for...

What is the intended purpose? Restoring? Sexual Pleasure? Other?

What do you see as the advantages of this relative to similar devices?

Regards
        I have uploaded a couple more pictures showing the inner PPE form. This complete covering retains moisture and sensitivity is regained through wearing it. The exact fit feels amazing. Nothing feels as good. Like a glove. It allows me the benefits without having to grow more skin. Actually, more skin is not the goal. I have the sensitivity and protection without having to go through the process of foreskin restoration. Benefits are basicly instant. I also think that having the glans exposed during erection is a huge benefit. If you imagine having sex, the glans are stimulated on entry. If there is a bunch of loose skin, while pulling out, there is no stimulation to the glans directly because it turtles up into the losse flappy foreskin, robbing the penis of stimulation. Double the stimulation? Yes, please.

Take it to the next level. The same wearable device, with the added feature of being able to vacuum pump whatever erogenous area of the penis head you like. Long term, I suppose you can get some lasting shaping on the penis head, which I think many men would be interested in. Could even be used to reshape uneven glans or something. I assure you, after some short intervals of pumping the frenulum areas alone, there is an increase in size and sensitivity. The size gain is in the short-term, temporary although the sensitivity enhancement is longer lasting, even the next day.

Protection, sensitivity increase, size increase, long term reshaping as desired. Is it a form of play? Yeah, it is also fun. This is the future of mens accessories.

Attached Files

Comment

Ah, thanks for the additional information. To answer your original questions:

What do you think? Interesting, however, my experience has been that the movement of the skin is the most important factor for my sexual pleasure. As far as I can tell, that is what allowed me to have full body orgasms. So, while this is creative, and useful for some, for me it does not sound appealing because 1) I already have a lot of skin, and 2) I want the skin movement and do not feel that any more sensitivity is needed. Plus I am still growing skin, so do not want something that would distract and potentially interfere with that.

Best Wishes

Comment

Ah, thanks for the additional information. To answer your original questions:

What do you think? Interesting, however, my experience has been that the movement of the skin is the most important factor for my sexual pleasure. As far as I can tell, that is what allowed me to have full body orgasms. So, while this is creative, and useful for some, for me it does not sound appealing because 1) I already have a lot of skin, and 2) I want the skin movement and do not feel that any more sensitivity is needed. Plus I am still growing skin, so do not want something that would distract and potentially interfere with that.

Best Wishes
            This will work for men with and without foreskin.

I find it interesting that you describe a full-body orgasm, which I have only seen associated with female orgasms. It is hard for me to imagine some foreskin would lead to this result, but I there are surely differences between men and their sensations.

With a recent experiment I found that I actually prefer the lower or underside of the glans to be vacuum pumped. I have always felt that pumping the entire penis was a little uncomfortable myself, and not enjoyable and I disliked the pressure of a cylinder against the body. The "head trainer" or other vacuum cylinders that are supposed to isolate the glans just do not work, or there is not enough vacuum pressure to be efficient, and when the vacuum is increased the shaft just slides into the cylinder. This is the first design to actually work for me in a reliable way with getting good results each time. I have designed something of a vacuum pump for the entire head of the penis alone, and had some success, but I have to adjust the skin, and other silicone accessories at/between each pumping session which takes up time and just seems disappointing because of all the adjustment work. My goal is to be able to put it on, pump with ease, with as little demand from me as possible, which I am now finally getting. The next step is only to radius the openings where vacuum is applied to the penis head for added comfort, and make a special compact suction dome. Its very exciting to arrive at this last stage of production.

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
              There is a portable vacuum bell type enlargement device called I think the PenisMaster Pro.
              Thanks for the tip! I am actually using a mass produced short vacuum cylinder for testing, and it is great to have it for this purpose. I am not apposed to modifying ready-made products. I am able to manufacture what I need, and I actually enjoy doing that. I can even decide on thickness, and have choices between hard materials, flexible, and even flexible/soft material on one side and hard material on the outside! Colors too, but clear is the best. I like to create. I have tried a few ready made products that are supposed to be a universal fit, but they all were disappointing in my opinion. That is why I decided to research and design my own with a custom fit. Fortunately, making models, molds, and working with the appropriate materials is something I can do. I have a feeling that when I get the best design, I can offer it to others as a vastly superior product to what is already out there. I am really enjoying my prototypes already.

Comment

I just wanted to add that it may be possible for reshaping of the penis head over long term usage. I think many men could find this appealing. Not just with vacuum, but with injected materials like botox, or the korean cosmetic injectable which unlike botox has lasting effects because the body incorporates the structure. We have to keep in mind future cosmetic technologies. If I get the time and desire I could do some pencil drawings of what I mean. Think along the lines of creating a new form. Maybe you want more of a pointed tip, a larger rounded tip, more massive outside ridges, or star shaped edges of the glans, heart shape head, many raised nodes, mohawk ridge, mohawk ridge with viking beard... etc. 😄

Comment

This will work for men with and without foreskin.
                  Thanks, I figured that was the case, but what I meant was that using this will take time away from tugging, without growing more skin, at least potentially.

I can say that I have found a vacuum device feels quite good for sexual pleasure. I have a Venus for Men (Venus for Men by Sybian | An innovation in self-stimulation) and it is quite a good feeling, so I am not dismissing vacuums per se.

I find it interesting that you describe a full-body orgasm, which I have only seen associated with female orgasms. It is hard for me to imagine some foreskin would lead to this result, but I there are surely differences between men and their sensations.
                  It is interesting you say this. One of the interesting things my wife and I observed after I started having whole body orgasms, is that now my orgasm looks a lot like my wife's orgasms. To both my wife and me, it seems that I am now having orgasms that seem very similar to what women typically get to enjoy. And, my description of how it feels seems very well aligned with what my wife can describe of hers.

Since I was circumcised as an infant, I have something to compare. and prior to getting whole body orgasms, my feelings during orgasm and my wife's observations of my orgasms characterized it as quite different than her experience, and I would describe it as more a "tension releasing" climax, or perhaps a partial orgasm only triggering my stomach muscles and a few others, for just a short time, and not very much, leaving me ready to go again after a few minutes. This contrasts with my whole body orgasms, which throw my whole body into rhythmic contractions that I have no control over, that seem to go one forever, and that leave me blissfully spent, barely able to lift me head even for a few minutes. After I just want to cuddle.

Of course, another way to say that is intact men and women enjoy a much better, and different experience of orgasms than circumcised people do, whether male or female.

Regards

Comment

I just wanted to add that it may be possible for reshaping of the penis head over long term usage. I think many men could find this appealing. Not just with vacuum, but with injected materials like botox, or the korean cosmetic injectable which unlike botox has lasting effects because the body incorporates the structure. We have to keep in mind future cosmetic technologies. If I get the time and desire I could do some pencil drawings of what I mean. Think along the lines of creating a new form. Maybe you want more of a pointed tip, a larger rounded tip, more massive outside ridges, or star shaped edges of the glans, heart shape head, many raised nodes, mohawk ridge, mohawk ridge with viking beard... etc. 😄
                    Well, I give you credit for creativity and you can start the "designer glans" movement, chuckle. Never would have thought of that, wild!

Comment

Well, I give you credit for creativity and you can start the "designer glans" movement, chuckle. Never would have thought of that, wild!
                      Thank you. I have seen body modification from the past, which included implants of metal balls under the glans to create raised nodes... I think it was ancient China. (I am not sure because that was at least 20 years ago when I was reading about it.) Perhaps the idea stayed in the back of my mind. Comparing it to modern techniques, I joined the two ideas. New ideas are hard to come by. I am just joining old ideas with popular techniques of today.

Comment

Working...
                      X