No announcement yet.

1 Year Foreskin Restoration Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I should have left a note regarding last month.

Itching

I had major itching throughout the month. Unscratchable and ubsubdueable. By the end of the month the itching completely stopped and my skin now looks just like in the pictures.

Comment

Month 9

Notes:

Progress:

Skin is growing slowly but surely
      Sensitivity has increased slightly even though I do not retain. My glans now feels temperature changes but I can still take a shower and spray jets of water on it and feel nothing
      When laying on my side or sitting my skin bunches up against my glans
      Inner skin has not changed much

Random video of my loose skin:

https://streamable.com/khi8d

Comment

Month 10

Notes:

Nothing to note just an update

Comment

Month 11

Notes:

Nothing to note just an update

Comment

Amazing progress man. Congrats!! What methods are you using?

Comment

Month 12

Notes:
              I'm taking a month of and then doing another year this time using a PUD GP 18oz
              My one year project is over but I feel like my journey has just started.

My Method Review :

Pros:
              Easy to put on and easy to take off
              Can use lying on stomach if weight hangs between two objects
              Ankle weights or wrist weights easily attach to the hook provided for that good full stretch feeling
              Results are visible with long term use
              Tension never varies i.e. 1 pound is 1 pound of tension and 2 pounds is 2 pounds of tension etc.
              Addictive
              Using the hole for urination is not necessary (easy on and easy off)
              Concealable depending on cloths
              Penis gets stronger
              Erections are stronger
              Length and girth of penis increase (depending on circumcision) (Mine did)
              Sensitivity increases slightly ( I do not retain)
              Skin looks healthier (Most likely from being covered half of the day)

Cons:
              Targets mostly outer skin
              Legs and back go through a workout the first few months of use
              Slow compared to other methods I've heard about (From 1 year results I'm looking at 4-5 years total for some overhang, but skin growth is unpredictable)
              Flaccid length increases dramatically which reduces foreskin (Not sure if its temporary or not I have not stopped using the product long enough to find out)

My results:
              I tried not to cheat myself so all pictures were taken at room temperature between 70-75 degrees fahrenheit on my day off standing straight up against a wall. Flaccid size changes all the time so I tried to take them when I felt like it was my average throughout the day. As far as how much skin was grown, I find it hard to measure its easier to just look at the pictures, my guess is a little over an inch of skin which when it folds turns to a little over half an inch of foreskin. Throughout the day, if I felt any pinching or pain I took the device off and waited a few minutes then put it right back on. If anyone follows my example please don't be stupid and this is definitely not advice or a tutorial, its just me and my experience, another guy on the forum.

My farewell:
              Weights are probably archaic in this field but they have tested the time and I sure wasn't going to be a guinea pig for some kind of suction or air or honey or who knows what else!
              The entire year was good surprise after good surprise for me, hard to explain in words how my penis transformed, in one word... good.
              I'm no longer posting pictures but I'm most likely going to lurk like I used to before I decided to jump in.

KOT

Comment

This is phenomenal progress. Thanks for the info, will be copying your technique with the dtr gripper. ( I am a PUD fan as well.)
                PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

Working...
                X