Ball Stretching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ball Stretching

Not sure if this is the right/wrong place to place this but felt it was worth sharing. I know some men like myself worry about things to do with their turkey-neck and their scrotum. Recently I purchased a donut shaped ball weight/stretcher from The Chain Gang in order to stretch mine a bit to prevent that retraction activity. Wearing it this second day now and must say that it feels great. For more information and his own journey through skin stretching google Jarod Johansen and ball stretching.
    Listen to your body. Do what works for you. Best of health! Good luck!

I recently decided to try this to expand the length of the cords that suspend my testicles. A couple of years ago I had a hernia repair surgery done on both sides and it left my balls sort of tightly drawn up inside my relatively loose scrotum. I have been stretching my foreskin forever and have tons of scrotal skin but have come to realize that I now need to stretch the suspension system to get them to relax and free up the skin on the underside of my penis to perform as a foreskin is supposed to. Getting the right fit is the challenge. The bigger the donut the easier it is to apply it, but then if its too big and therefore not tight enough, it will slip off when you move around. I am wearing one now and the stretch does feel awesome. I am waiting on a smaller one to arrive in the mail and will put up another post when I have more experience with it if anyone is interested.

Comment

Originally posted by TuggingNLA View Post
      I recently decided to try this to expand the length of the cords that suspend my testicles. A couple of years ago I had a hernia repair surgery done on both sides and it left my balls sort of tightly drawn up inside my relatively loose scrotum. I have been stretching my foreskin forever and have tons of scrotal skin but have come to realize that I now need to stretch the suspension system to get them to relax and free up the skin on the underside of my penis to perform as a foreskin is supposed to. Getting the right fit is the challenge. The bigger the donut the easier it is to apply it, but then if its too big and therefore not tight enough, it will slip off when you move around. I am wearing one now and the stretch does feel awesome. I am waiting on a smaller one to arrive in the mail and will put up another post when I have more experience with it if anyone is interested.
      DO NOT DO THIS! You run the risk of tearing the mesh patch AND the scar tissue that has formed. This is what keeps your guts where they belong. CEASE AND DESIST NOW!

Comment

Thanks for your kind concern parsec, but my experience and research indicates that as long as I am not hanging a truck from them, it should not cause problems with my mesh repair moving around. I have a huge scrotum already from tugging my foreskin and so I am not needing to grow new scrotum skin, I am simply pulling on the suspension to get my balls to hang where they used to. So I think I don't need to be too aggressive to accomplish my goal.

Comment

Working...
        X