Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I get a PUD?

lots of questions

Should I get the PUD? I currently have a tlc-x and I like it but there is no way I can wear it under my clothes I got a grommet to hold the cone on but it still works loose and it seems to be because of the length of my flaccid penis is not long enough to clear the point where my leg pivots. Meaning that when I walk the tlc-x and my penis make a "ball joint" and flex and work until the tlc falls off. I also work an active job in a kitchen so I want something that will stay on and is simple to use so I can wear it at work. My only problems that I have with the PUD is the size and what kind of underwear I would have to wear. Anybody here use the PUD? I have a small penis and I'm concerned that it won't fit me (I am at CI5 so I won't have to worry about not having enough skin I'm just concerned about my glans size) and also should I wear the tug n wear jockstrap? or can I wear like some boxer briefs? (I don't want it swinging around in my pants!)

Well, there is no need to tug at work. The amount of tension is the key, not the time under tension. Consider manual tuggers, they get great results with relatively little time. I myself get great results with 20 minutes, once or twice a day. I tug while eating my breakfast and dinner. No need to wear anything under your clothes at work. And, the same can be done with any method, devices like the TLC are particularly easy to do several short sessions with, as they are easy on and off.

That said, only you can decide. If the PUD seems like a better option than what you have now, go for it. It all comes down to whether it fits into your activities. It won't be any better in terms of growing skin, as long as you get the same tension that you have found works well for you.

Regards

Comment

Yes used a Std. PUD for many years going to work after i grew a bit of skin and used to put extra tape down the shaft to the PUD in summer to avoid having it fall off & Yes boxer briefs are fine for this.

Comment

Originally posted by greg_b View Post
        Well, there is no need to tug at work. The amount of tension is the key, not the time under tension. Consider manual tuggers, they get great results with relatively little time. I myself get great results with 20 minutes, once or twice a day. I tug while eating my breakfast and dinner. No need to wear anything under your clothes at work. And, the same can be done with any method, devices like the TLC are particularly easy to do several short sessions with, as they are easy on and off.

That said, only you can decide. If the PUD seems like a better option than what you have now, go for it. It all comes down to whether it fits into your activities. It won't be any better in terms of growing skin, as long as you get the same tension that you have found works well for you.

Regards
        I know I don't need to tug all the time but I work part time so I would be hanging the weight for about 5 hours or so. I'm just tired of using the tlc dual tension, I always forget to use it and I'm tired of sitting naked in my room waiting for my skin to grow. I think it's nice that you get results with just 20 minute tugging sessions but I like to tug for at least a couple hours so I can see the skin stretch after I take it off. Plus I have heard from some restorers that it can be good to mix up the methods of tugging, like I want to try alternating between the tlc dual tension and the PUD weighted tugging. I also have been procrastinating with my tugging schedule and I want to mix it up and do something different, I've only tugged a few times in the last month!

Comment

Originally posted by OzVic View Post
          Yes used a Std. PUD for many years going to work after i grew a bit of skin and used to put extra tape down the shaft to the PUD in summer to avoid having it fall off & Yes boxer briefs are fine for this.
          How likely is it to fall off? I haven't tried a device that you have to tape on yet and I don't want any embarrassing moments. How much progress did you make with the PUD? and also did you use any other methods of tugging too?

Comment

Originally posted by resto-mod View Post
            lots of questions

Should I get the PUD? I currently have a tlc-x and I like it but there is no way I can wear it under my clothes I got a grommet to hold the cone on but it still works loose and it seems to be because of the length of my flaccid penis is not long enough to clear the point where my leg pivots. Meaning that when I walk the tlc-x and my penis make a "ball joint" and flex and work until the tlc falls off. I also work an active job in a kitchen so I want something that will stay on and is simple to use so I can wear it at work. My only problems that I have with the PUD is the size and what kind of underwear I would have to wear. Anybody here use the PUD? I have a small penis and I'm concerned that it won't fit me (I am at CI5 so I won't have to worry about not having enough skin I'm just concerned about my glans size) and also should I wear the tug n wear jockstrap? or can I wear like some boxer briefs? (I don't want it swinging around in my pants!)
            I just read an article about a guy who used an 8 ounce pud like device. He was done restoring in 18 months.... He wore it 5 days a a week, all day long at work.

I guess less is more if you are going to tug for that many hours.... I am experimenting with a heavy pud for short sessions because I can't wear anything at work.

If you plan on wearing it all day, get the lightest one available and wear tight boxer briefs.

Comment

They rarely fall off if you apply the tape correctly... and if it falls it will hit your feet and you can grab it quick. The tape works really well, you can't pull them off let alone just falling off.

Comment

Originally posted by salamander6773 View Post
                They rarely fall off if you apply the tape correctly... and if it falls it will hit your feet and you can grab it quick. The tape works really well, you can't pull them off let alone just falling off.
                Ok that sounds good, I really want a device that won't fall off and I probably should use the mefix tape right? I have also heard of guys making a skin cone for the PUD out of the DTR cone but I'll probably just try it with tape to start out with. I'll also probably get the regular PUD with the smallest lightest size that way I can get an even gentle tug all day. Also is it easy to pass urine through the PUD as advertised or does it make a mess? It would seem like it would have some urine get trapped in it and leak out in your underwear or is it not that big of an issue? Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions though.

Comment

How likely is it to fall off? I haven't tried a device that you have to tape on yet and I don't want any embarrassing moments. How much progress did you make with the PUD? and also did you use any other methods of tugging too?
                  Fall off is only on really hot days and if the tape gets really wet.
                  Never did I have it fall of at work, Like I said i used extra tape (micropore) on those days that had weather conditions that could cause that. It helped me take it from for CI-2, besides manual tugging, TCL X - modified version, CATII etc. Infact I'm still using the PUD right now with ~ 1kg water bottle attached in evenings to reach my goal. I do not recommend the 1Kg bottle if you are starting out as your skin has not built up strength for this advance state of tugging.
                  The weight of the PUD with standing / walking should be sufficient.
                  As for urine leaking out, use some toilet / tissue paper to screw into it...... but always remember to unscrew / remove the paper before next time otherwise you may have a mess.
                  Remember to soak the micropore tape and rub/peel the skin of the tape - not the tape of the skin other wise you will need a skin holiday to heal.

Comment

Im looking at the website and see there are 2 different models, other then the look do they perform different from one another? What does everyone else have?

Comment

Originally posted by athollings View Post
                      Im looking at the website and see there are 2 different models, other then the look do they perform different from one another? What does everyone else have?
                      The fancier gp style is available in heavier weights. They do the same thing. The original model is way easier to conceal. I just bought a gp xl... Might be a bit too much but yolo.

Comment

Ok that sounds good, I really want a device that won't fall off and I probably should use the mefix tape right? I have also heard of guys making a skin cone for the PUD out of the DTR cone but I'll probably just try it with tape to start out with. I'll also probably get the regular PUD with the smallest lightest size that way I can get an even gentle tug all day. Also is it easy to pass urine through the PUD as advertised or does it make a mess? It would seem like it would have some urine get trapped in it and leak out in your underwear or is it not that big of an issue? Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions though.
                        I doubt it will fall off unless you are jumping rope or using a hula hoop.

Peeing is easy with the device, just shake it off good... I tape as little of skin as possible, about a quarter to a half inch, it seems to progress better that way. For some reason the skin on the end stretches and grows way better than the thicker shaft skin below it.

Comment

Depends on what you do for work (does it involve physical motion around hard surfaces), and what your understanding is concerning devices (weights are devices). Here's a quote from another thread:

"And as far as weights go, you might want to know that weights are essentially out of date. NORM lists them, and while they certainly are on the historical list of devices, they come with some significant cautions, and the usual false assumptions made with devices in general. Do weights cause cycles? Depends on how you use them, but in practice they are just like every other device: they don't do anything magical. You cant slap them on for "10 to 12 hours" and expect anything other than one short, and potentially dangerous cycle. Again, they are old school, and there are better ways to go, with much more control (hate that term), and much less potential danger. Will weights give you "moderate tension"? Sure, small weights will do that, but what does that mean, and gee, look, we're right back to the cycles vs time issue, where cycles win every time, and "hours" are meaningless. "Moderate" is not a magical term bringing with it anything other than good tissue, and safety. Never is "moderate" a guarantee of an shorter time frame. Quite the opposite; it brings a reasonable time frame, which would not be "18 months".

Comment

Originally posted by salamander6773 View Post

I doubt it will fall off unless you are jumping rope or using a hula hoop.

Peeing is easy with the device, just shake it off good... I tape as little of skin as possible, about a quarter to a half inch, it seems to progress better that way. For some reason the skin on the end stretches and grows way better than the thicker shaft skin below it.
                            Tape can come off, though. Many adhesives are not waterproof, so peeing through any taped-on weight is where you'd have to be careful. Something as heavy and solid as a PUD can crack a hole in your average porcelain toilet or tile floor - I've heard stories.

Comment

Originally posted by z726 View Post

Tape can come off, though. Many adhesives are not waterproof, so peeing through any taped-on weight is where you'd have to be careful. Something as heavy and solid as a PUD can crack a hole in your average porcelain toilet or tile floor - I've heard stories.
                              That's crazy, never thought of that lol. I'll have to be careful with the PUD then.

Comment

Working...
                              X