• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• salamander6773
    replied
    Originally posted by jackbear View Post
    Greetings,

I have an office job that's 80% sitting.

How does the PUD work when mostly sitting?

Thanks!
    It isn't that comfortable, you have to sit on the edge of the seat and let it hang over... You would also need to pull your pants down and use a blanket of some sort, which could be seen by a coworker... It is doable, but risky.

Leave a comment:

• admin
    replied
    Originally posted by jackbear View Post
    Greetings,

Thanks!
    If you don't have the slack for a tapeless device you would get better tension taping to a canister https://tlctugger.com/canister-kit/ and using Torpedo weights http://shop.foreskin-restoration.inf...et-Torpedo.htm because the weight is attached to a strand that bears over the edge of a chair. SO IT WORKS WHILE YOU'RE SEATED.

Leave a comment:

• Gentleman
    replied
    Jack~

CVR is right about the PUD working on gravity, however... The PUD works in another way. When you tape up to the PUD, if it is a tight stretch, meaning tension while wearing it, that is restoring under tension much like the TLC-X and the DTR though not as much tension.

Just an observation.

Gentle

Leave a comment:

• CvrRngr
    replied
    The PUD works by gravity tugging, so sitting at a desk wouldn't be too effective. Something like the DTR or TLC-X with a strap would give you some tension while sitting if setup correctly.

Leave a comment:

• Reality
    replied
    Not well, in my opinion and experience. It isn't designed for sitting per se. It's designed to hang loosely, thereby allowing gravity to place tension on your skin. There is nothing magical about a device which somehow transfers to your tissues. What you are trying to do is place cycles of tension (tension "on" and tension "off) on your tissues. In the PUD's case, that would be via gravity. If your clothing impedes or nullifies the force of gravity then you are just treading water, not going anywhere. Your tissues respond in a naturally inherent way, by adding more tissues cells, IF it is stimulated by tension.

Leave a comment:

• jackbear
    started a topic PUD for an office job?

PUD for an office job?

Greetings,

Thanks!
Working...
X