Deep socket as a weight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deep socket as a weight?

Any tips for using a deep socket as a weight? Impact socket so it has some weight to it. Appears to fit real nice and not be too long. Thanks.

Jack~

Basically what you are looking at is a variation of using the PUD. I would start with their website in terms of questions, techniques, etc at

https://foreskinrestoration.info/pud.htm

Also, here is a pdf on tips from Apollo Technologies about deep socket/gravity info at

http://www.apollotechonline.com/pdff...estoration.pdf

Gentle
    My Progress Gallery @ https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...tle-s-progress

Comment

A socket should work well (pun intended). They used to be pretty common in the days when DIY restoration devices were more popular than today. Just be sure to clean it off thoroughly if it's been used.

Comment

The main problems:
        1) Tape - most guys would avoid it if they had the slack to go tapeless.
        2) The width - you're stretching your skin around something perhaps wider than necessary.
        3) OUCH - if you have your skin taped to the outside of a heavy socket or PUD or tuba mouthpiece and you sidle up to a desk and accidentally knock your penis into the corner of that furniture, your skin will get a nasty bite. TLC Hangers weights https://tlctugger.com/tlc-hangers/ are not worn inside the skin.
        -Ron Low
        [email protected]
        847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

I definitely prefer to go with a set up from TLC Tugger. With weights at 1oz each I am able to adjust the weight to what is most comfortable for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpiosnake77 View Post
            I definitely prefer to go with a set up from TLC Tugger. With weights at 1oz each I am able to adjust the weight to what is most comfortable for me.
            Precisely! The ideal tugging device is one that is supremely -- and easily -- adjustable. This is especially true with weighted devices.

In the restoring days of old, the PUD was manufactured. Some guys found out that they could use a spark plug socket as a weight for less money...but which spark plug socket to use? Answer: The one that fits the spark plugs of your own car, of course. That way, if you are feeling manly enough to change the spark plugs in your car, you have the proper device handy. (But some restoring guys would regret the loss of tugging time while the changing their own spark plugs!)

The upshot of all this: Sometimes it is best just to check out the TCL Tugger line of products!
            https://tlctugger.com

P.S. If you click on the link to TLC Tugger products web site right now -- in the aftermath of George Floyd's death -- you will see it says, right on top: "Notice: Black Lives Matter."

I would like to add that Black Penises Matter Too! We all ARE doing our part to save the world from violence, one penis at a time!

David
            World As Monkey Island
            I declared myself finished restoring with 3/4 erect coverage (CI-8.5) in 2005. I primarily used T-tape, strapping up and around my waist.
            I've participated in NORM meetings in San Diego, Los Angeles, Seattle (RECAP), and Ann Arbor, Michigan.

Every doubt, reservation, or concern I had about my restoration was resolved by achieving additional foreskin LENGTH.....So just KOT !

Comment

So brand new to restoring but im using a 1" deep socket right now taped onto the outside using nexcare absolute waterproof tape. I had a leg strap from previous pe so i just took one of the metal paperclips apart and bent it into the socket end until it snapped back into place and I'm currently tugging. Have to admit it's one of the more comfortable contraptions I've ever used and I was dreading the tape but it's not bad.

Comment

I used a deep socket when I first started - eventually move to a pud. Worked well and got me going - that’s the most important part.

Comment

vbnm0124 thats the plan to combine the dtr and a pud together in a routine but for now i just rounded over the top of a deep socket with a grinder so it isn't obvious and i can even get away with basketball shorts as long as i wear tighter boxer briefs. I'm making about 8-12 hours a day so far with the socket till the actual devices come in.

Comment

Originally posted by jackbear View Post
                    Any tips for using a deep socket as a weight? Impact socket so it has some weight to it. Appears to fit real nice and not be too long. Thanks.
                    Are you referring to something I've been calling 'split collar weight'?

Edited for punctuation
                    Last edited by skindiver1958; 10-25-2020, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X